I had a dream last night

Help Support CattleToday:

Margonme

Reaction score
I dreamed it was 2030. The multinational meatpackers had devastated the Cattle industry in the USA, cattle were like horses, and you could not give them away. Africa had become the center of beef production.

Caustic Bruno moved to Dodoma, Tanzania. He was running a meat export business. He and some of his hog hunting buddies were shooting Cape buffalo, butchering them and exporting the meat under the label of prime Black Angus Beef.

True Grit was so disgusted he moved to Pakistan and was shooting Brahman cattle that crossed over into Pakistan from India. The Islamic folks who hired him instructed him to make lung shots. But he insisted on a bullet behind the ear.

Tennessee Tuxedo quit his job as a mortgage agent, left his wife and went to live the rest of his life as a Buddhist monk in Tibet.

After the cattle industry was crippled by unfair trade agreements, the American auto industry suffered a similar fate. Bribes to members of the US congress paid by big foreign auto makers, resulted in The Unsafe Auto Act that was signed by President Hillary Clinton which removed all safety and emission standards on foreign vehicles. The competitive advantage resulting from not having to meet Federal Motor Vehicle Safety and Emissions Standards caused American auto makers to fold overnight. The loss of the auto industry was the final straw. By 2030, no one in the USA could find a job. The only employment was working at one of the massive printing facilities. Money was printed 24/7, 365 days a year. Due to the 60 trillion dollar debt, the bills were printed with a $200,000.00 face value. Daily flights left the facilities flying to China, India and Russia. Despite the huge face value, the amount of currency to service the debt could not keep up. China was threatening to take Alaska and the entire west coast as payment. In 2026, President Chelsea Clinton agree to give China control of all national forest lands to prevent a third world war.

By 2030, foreign cars were made totally of plastic. There was no engine. They came with a huge rubber band and you would crank it until it was tight and it would last for about 20 miles before you had to crank it again.

I was dreaming that my rubber band broke and I was stranded on the side of the road when I woke up.

One part of the dream just came to me.

I dreamed Inyati sold his farm in 2021, moved back to Denver and started PASSAGE TO IMMORTALITY MINISTRY bilking seniors out of millions of dollars in phone donations.

You must not work hard enough during the day Ron. I think we should keep Alaska and give California to the Chinese for payment instead. I was told nuisance animals are gut shot so you don't have to mess with them.

I told you to knock off the Whiskey Ron... need to start listening to advice... or was it the mushrooms??? :lol:

Caustic Burno":2wdehrd3 said:
American public wouldn't know the difference

And that is the core of the problem. If consumers do not demand quality meat, then they will be sold foreign beef, meatpackers will make more and progressive cattle producers will go the way of the American Bison.

President Hillary Clinton?--you didn't have a dream, you had a nightmare. She's on TV in the next room, and I swear it sounds like a room full of angry ex-wives.

Six months into President Trump term the people he promised to make America Great Again have realized he bamboozled them and there are not any jobs for a Mexican to take away from them. Putin sends the green men to Alaska and there is a revolution there to become Russia again because Putin promised a better pension. Trump says you cannot do that we bought it fair and square. Putin says you owe me so screw you and they get in to a pizzing contest as who has the largest hardware. So as Mark Cuban says you better have enough money to get through the next few years.

Latest posts