I had a baby today!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
Well, I already privately emailed some of you but I'm so excited I have to tell the rest...Santa brought me a new baby girl today...(I'm going to try to post a picture)... what a great Christmas present!! Mom is a first-timer and did everything herself...we keep saying how blessed we feel to be given a heifer on Christmas Day. Her name will be Wisteria Sterling Noel...
[img]http://www.ranchers.net/photopost/data/500/thumbs/Christmas_2008_021.JPG[/img]

Christmas_2008_021.JPG

Made it a bit bigger for ya ;-)

Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl! :banana:

Aw,how sweet. The calf is cute as a button. I was hoping to have a X-mas baby. So maybe it will be a New Years baby.
Congratulations.

Thanks so much everybody... I spent a while out in the barn with her earlier... momma is so good to not mind anything I do...she just softly moo's to her baby. What a thick coat she has... I swear even in the womb they must know its WINTER!! haha. Thanks for making the picture bigger... momma is RSA Kayla's Sprite from RebSuAnn Cattle in Kentucky... we've owned her since June and she has a wonderful disposition. Now that she's proved herself as a cow I hope we can keep her in the herd a long time! Thanks CKC... the hubby was a little put-out by that other picture so I thought I should post one a little less graphic! haha.

Nice looking calf!

What breed is she? I'm guessing that this is one of your first calves? Always nice to see the fruits of your labor, especially on a special day.

That is a very pretty baby ~ her momma sure likes her too!! What a nice big healthy calf!
Congrats WF!! :clap:

Wisteria Farms":2lk15auz said:
Thanks so much everybody... I spent a while out in the barn with her earlier... momma is so good to not mind anything I do...she just softly moo's to her baby. What a thick coat she has... I swear even in the womb they must know its WINTER!! haha. Thanks for making the picture bigger... momma is RSA Kayla's Sprite from RebSuAnn Cattle in Kentucky... we've owned her since June and she has a wonderful disposition. Now that she's proved herself as a cow I hope we can keep her in the herd a long time! Thanks CKC... the hubby was a little put-out by that other picture so I thought I should post one a little less graphic! haha.
Nothing wrong with that other picture, just mother nature and the birthing process. Anyway, congrats again on the pretty little Noel.

Latest posts