I guess I'll be selling the cows!

Help Support CattleToday:

john250":1if69w5g said:
Considering the state of the cattle business, I would send them all my personal info. If they steal my identity, the joke is on them. :lol2:

This is why I leave my wallet out whenever I go into public places! :shock:

I can't believe the way y'all are trying to butter up and take advantage of uncle dun! You should be ashamed of yourselves! I would never try that! My money is on my very very very favoritist Auntie J! She'll send him down the road kickin' rocks for sure now!!!!! :D :banana:

I am now able to give up my share of Cousin Dun's gift. I, too, have been very fortunate. As of today I have been notified of the following:

UK AWARD DEPARTMENT YOU HAVE WON £956,420 POUNDS ($1.9 MILLION USD) Fri Feb 29, 2008 7k
UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION HELLO... Fri Feb 29, 2008 4k
UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION HELLO...

and

Dear Friend,

I am Prince Charles Robinson; Personal assistance to Frank Wiggle , who
worked with PETRO BONDS Limited here in London United Kingdom as an
Engineer and a Consultant in Deep-Sea Oil Exploration.

On October 9, 2000 Mr. Frank made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, for
twelve calendar months in one of the leading financial institutions
here in London.

The total sum is US$8.9m. It is still in the bank and the interest is
being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one
will ever come forward to claim it. In accordance with the Federal
banking Laws and Constitution, the money will revert to the ownership of
the Government if nobody applies as the next of Kin to claim the funds.

To this effect, I want to present you since you are a foreigner to
stand as the next of kin to claim this fund so that the proceeds of the
account can be paid to you.

So, as you can see, I am set!!!

Chrisy, why don't you ever get in on all the London money trains???

Truth is Mr Dun, You wouldn't be the man you are without the cattle forums, :compute: And few of us who gave the encouragement you needed to apply to the lottery. :nod: So I'll pm my address. :welcome:

jw":utk9odin said:
I am now able to give up my share of Cousin Dun's gift. I, too, have been very fortunate. As of today I have been notified of the following:

UK AWARD DEPARTMENT YOU HAVE WON £956,420 POUNDS ($1.9 MILLION USD) Fri Feb 29, 2008 7k
UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION HELLO... Fri Feb 29, 2008 4k
UK LOTTERY ORGANIZATION HELLO...
I still need my share. I got my notification Tuesday, but mine came from the IRS. It seems there was an oversight in last year's taxes and they want to know how and when I wish to pay them the $1039 in taxes and interest I owe them. I wanted them to take it out of my kickback economy stimulator rebate, but they indicated that was not an option. Sooooooooo, uncle dun and Auntie J, you know how much I love you both and you are my bestest bestest kin from that part of the state! Hope to hear from you real soon!

mnmtranching":14bquo68 said:
Truth is Mr Dun, You wouldn't be the man you are without the cattle forums, :compute: And few of us who gave the encouragement you needed to apply to the lottery. :nod: So I'll pm my address. :welcome:

Don't you try to take advantage of my new Daddy that a way!

Today's local paper reports that a local convenience/gas store sold a $1 million lottery ticket. 5 out of 6 on the powerball. Dun's family isn't the only one that's growing. I'm just betting those folks are kin to ME.

Lammie":aha6w13e said:
mnmtranching":aha6w13e said:

Don't you try to take advantage of my new Daddy that a way!

Last I heard, "Daddy" was last seen leaving the Ozarks with a whole bunch of illegitimates close behind. :help:

Latest posts