I got offended

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills":11bc76mb said:
It is purely ridiculous the amount of here nor there questions asked for just about anything these days. I thought that line of questioning was what the census was for.

I agree. Like the fear of profiling in airports. Gonna search a 90 year old woman in a wheelchair when there is an Arab standing behind her but we have to be random and can't use common sense and risk offending someone. Heck, if the nurse didn't have enough sense to know what gender I am how can she be trusted to stick a needle in my arm and find a vein?

That's a compliment coming from a "southerner" !!!! There is one " virginian southerner" here that rides me about being a "d**n yankee" all the time and it gets old, but I just say yep, I am

Jogeephus":1vt9g4bn said:
Ky hills":1vt9g4bn said:
It is purely ridiculous the amount of here nor there questions asked for just about anything these days. I thought that line of questioning was what the census was for.

I agree. Like the fear of profiling in airports. Gonna search a 90 year old woman in a wheelchair when there is an Arab standing behind her but we have to be random and can't use common sense and risk offending someone. Heck, if the nurse didn't have enough sense to know what gender I am how can she be trusted to stick a needle in my arm and find a vein?
Someone will be along shortly to say that 90 yr old cripples can kill ya just as quick as an Arab...

greybeard":3obt0nyn said:
Jogeephus":3obt0nyn said:
Ky hills":3obt0nyn said:

Someone will be along shortly to say that 90 yr old cripples can kill ya just as quick as an Arab...

Especially 90 year old crippled Arabs :lol:

slick4591":1qoc4hml said:
greybeard":1qoc4hml said:

You mean they can't? I want proof daaamittt!
I'll have to check the Profiling for the 21st Century manual.
Afro-Americans
Blacks
People with funny accents
People with really short hair and a military look.
People with long black hair and scraggly black beards.
People with out of state license plates and a construction parking decal.
Mexicans.
People with a "Run Hillary Run" bumpersticker on the FRONT of their vehicle.
Olive skin people.
People with an "I Am the NRA" decal on the back window of their pickup.
People buying airline tickets on the same day of travel and having no return ticket.
People with rock & roll radio station bumper stickers.
Anyone under 12 yrs old.
Anyone with a John Deere or Dodge Ram sticker on anything.
Any one with a Confederate States anything.
Anyone with a Secede Texas sticker, tee shirt or decal
list goes on and on.......

Nope--no 90 year old grannies listed--wheelchair or otherwise.