I got a topic locked!!

Help Support CattleToday:

I, too, read the post and it didn't look like whole lot more than something I would say about our esteemed governor. Guess we got a Texas Republican in the woodshed. Perry's been around too long. It's time he made that run for the White House. :(

I'm sorry,I just can't stand Perry-From his hair to his policys something just sets my teeth on edge.

Brandonm22":1eej18g0 said:
In my recent experience if you say something critical of Obama or the government in general you get the string locked. Historically, Hill from Va and Tennessee Master beef producer (the great Salers ambassador) and their ten alternate idenities were the masters at getting a string locked or deleted.

Can't be dissing Frankie's man!

Lammie":l4lkf4qu said:
I, too, read the post and it didn't look like whole lot more than something I would say about our esteemed governor. Guess we got a Texas Republican in the woodshed. Perry's been around too long. It's time he made that run for the White House. :(

That is an awesome win/win proposition. Better for Texas and better for the White House.

backhoeboogie":2k0mgjil said:
Lammie":2k0mgjil said:

That is an awesome win/win proposition. Better for Texas and better for the White House.

Yhea, then every road in America can be a toll road. No, thanks. A Perry White House scares me a lot more than I care to admit. I keep saying that we in Texas have more sense than to elect that clown, but we keep doing it again and again. I'm not wild about Mrs. Hutchenson, but I'll sure vote for her if it comes down to the nut cutting.

Don't like any of the choices :frowns: Couldn't we vote "None of the above" and get all new candidates? :roll:

Y'all can do what a friend of mine did one time. He wrote on the ballot that he had rather vote for a monkey than you be nice.

You have to bear in mind that this state elected Ann Richards. And when she ran again over 30% of Texas voted for her again.