I got a pellet gun

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":ptemqu07 said:
I like it better. No hardware, just outdoor equipment and guns. The new guy might be a little cheaper on his guns.
I am wanting a scope and mounts, need to go see what they got. Buds Gun Shop is running it.

3waycross":upovajw2 said:
Nesikep":upovajw2 said:
Probably both :p.. it's the same around here

I had a crossman POS air rifle.. if you pumped it about 20 times you could get it moving OK... Never had a daisy, but I did have some other crack-barrel bb gun. I've got about 700 rds of 22lr which should last me a while... enough I can take down some crows, starlings, and the ilk.. I only have a Cooey 75, which is a single shot, and helps conserve ammo. Lands a yote on its arse if you hit it right... strangest thing though..

I can hit a starling at 50 yards no problem but can't hit a crow at 30.. [/b]it's like they have a force field around them!

Don't kid yourself they do. Some real bad juju with those black [email protected] even moreso.

I can walk out on the porch and ther'll be 1/2 dozen in my yard and they'll never make a sound or move. Walk out with a rifle and they CAW CAW CAW and hit the air as soon as the barrel has cleared the door. They're smart.

Latest posts