I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

MistyMorning":2vqbck6y said:
What is FarmGirl10 yakking about on her thread on ETE board titled "Yay"?

Do you remember the first time you "really" fell in love? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Go ahead, I am just getting warmed up. :santa: :santa: :santa:

chrisy":389vzott said:
Who pays you the men in the white coats????? or the tooth fairy????

Would you be surprised if I told you Jack Nicholson's Cookoo's Nest pays me? :kid: :kid: :kid:

If you get paid to ask questions would it not be more beneficial to you to ask rather than answer them?

Jogeephus":p7qnq2a6 said:
If you get paid to ask questions would it not be more beneficial to you to ask rather than answer them?

By answering a question with a question, isn't it true that you have to think deeper? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":135efzgv said:
Jogeephus":135efzgv said:

By answering a question with a question, isn't it true that you have to think deeper? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol2: :lol2: I guess so. Would explain why my head hurts.

Ok, here is one. Is it possible to win the Noble Peace prize for simply being?

Jogeephus":29ihuerv said:
HerefordSire":29ihuerv said:
Jogeephus":29ihuerv said:

:lol2: :lol2: I guess so. Would explain why my head hurts.

It's been done, so I would have to say yes!

After a fantastic meeting this morning with someone from California I have to ask, what happened to California? Is it the water or what?

Jogeephus":3hrepc7m said:

Do I detect a little anger? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't you agree it is easier for a rich man to get to heaven than for a camel to get through the eye of a needle? :lol2: :lol2:

Is it OK if I put all the playing a side for a little while and be serious for your question? LMAO!

I am going to sacrifice a little pay here....and answer a question with an answer. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

The answer is no. One has to be in a very powerful position and liked by the masses. One has to be an eloquent speaker and show passion when speaking. One must live by the 10 commandments. One must understand that peace is much more valuable that wealth.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HerefordSire":1a8riyuo said:
Don't you agree it is easier for a rich man to get to heaven than for a camel to get through the eye of a needle? :lol2: :lol2:

Wasn't this a typo?

RD-Sam":2wcxl2ij said:
How many HS's does it take to change a light bulb?

If I told you more than one, could you point to the other HerfordSires and state their date of birth?

:???: :???: :???:

HerefordSire":jp3e63ya said:
RD-Sam":jp3e63ya said:

If I told you more than one, could you point to the other HerfordSires and state their date of birth?

I rest my case. :banana:

Jogeephus":3m4nrjno said:
After a fantastic meeting this morning with someone from California I have to ask, what happened to California? Is it the water or what?

Isn't it humbling that great people like yourself always ask the best questions? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I am going to take a pay cut again and match a question with an answer. Consider Europe changing first. Then the thinking and behavior spreads to California. Then New York City. Then the other major cities in the US. Then the changes hit the rural areas about 10 years later from the first change.

It started with the hippie generation in the late 60s. The free living peace enviroment Charles Manson thrived in. These people had earthquakes most every day which made them think more about spiritual things that the European taught them. Soon, they discovered how new vehicle emission standards would save polar bears. Well, one thing led to another, and they started taking care of small fishes getting stuck in agriculture sprinklers. Then it was seals on dedicated beaches. All this enviroment peer pressure made them want to be diagnosed with eye glaucoma so they could get a mary jane script legally.

Make sense?

:cboy: :cboy: :cboy: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wewild":3up0yc6k said:
HerefordSire":3up0yc6k said:

Wasn't this a typo?

Was it not obvious it was a joke and that I was trying to be funny and get paid again for asking a question? :lol2: :lol2:

RD-Sam":mixfauqe said:
HerefordSire":mixfauqe said:
RD-Sam":mixfauqe said:

I rest my case. :banana:

Are you an attorney? :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

HerefordSire":38plot9d said:
Was it not obvious it was a joke and that I was trying to be funny and get paid again for asking a question?

How do people interpret your thoughts as reality or a intended attempt at a perception?

Latest posts