I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":27j1gmn4 said:
Which came first, the script or these thoughts?

Excellent Joe. I had a good laugh! :lol2: You are very sharp!

The thoughts you are witnessing from west coasters are likely the result of psychadelic hippie boomers having offspring, so the answer would be the thoughts came first but migrated from Europe.

On the subject of typos and such, do you think illiterate people get the same enjoyment out of alphabet soup as literate people?
Also, does the Alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same melody?

And lastly, why did you try to sing the two songs when I was only asking about the melody? ;-)

Wewild":112mnhe1 said:
HerefordSire":112mnhe1 said:
Was it not obvious it was a joke and that I was trying to be funny and get paid again for asking a question?

How do people interpret your thoughts as reality or a intended attempt at a perception?

If I had to choose between the two, I would say extra sensory perceivers realize my reality is an intended attempt at a perception that can be interpreted by two different people two different ways. :compute: :compute: :compute:

HerefordSire":1uqzqtx4 said:
If I had to choose between the two, I would say extra sensory perceivers realize my reality is an intended attempt at a perception that can be interpreted by two different people two different ways. :compute: :compute: :compute:

Did you quit? I wasn't through.

How many times has a electromagnetic disturbance in the atmosphere touched me physically?

Jogeephus":23dv6y6d said:
On the subject of typos and such, do you think illiterate people get the same enjoyment out of alphabet soup as literate people?
Also, does the Alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same melody?

And lastly, why did you try to sing the two songs when I was only asking about the melody? ;-)

First off, I laughed my butt off at your first line and was trying to recoup! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Secondly, I compared the two songs digitally on the internet with a melody software algorithm that reverses the first melody and compares notes after dividing by the square root of the pitch differential and dividing by pi. I foound out real quick they had two different beats.

Lastly, I didn't try to sing the two songs. I used the software program outlined above.

Thanks for the laugh Joe!
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Wewild":27smsbf6 said:
How many times has a electromagnetic disturbance in the atmosphere touched me physically?

I would say this question is a winner so far! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Every electromagnetic force is connected to all other electromagnetic forces in the entire universe, so the answer is 100%, or all of them, even before you were born. If you need an exact count, you could ask your higher power to provide you with the wisdom and knowledge.

What is your honest opinion and thoughts on the black sun, ie the third sun of the solar system, and the ramifications of 2012 in relationship to this black sun?

HerefordSire":mpqo14o7 said:
chrisy":mpqo14o7 said:
Who pays you the men in the white coats????? or the tooth fairy????

Would you be surprised if I told you Jack Nicholson's Cookoo's Nest pays me? :kid: :kid: :kid:
Very.....
Every wonder do some people just have to much time on their hands????? :lol:
one more....
I found an artical hard to understand. It says in the paper that the local cemetery has raised it's burial rates and blamed it on the cost of living!!!

Well,the liveing bury the dead and they(liveing ) have expences..
There is a virusfungi that gets into the brain of snails/ants/grasshoppers makeing them do things that will cause them to be eaten by another animal that the virusfungi needs to compleat it's cycle~~do you think humans are affected by a virus/fungi that makes us be so prone to war? or is it our primate heratge? (no,I can't spell)

ericdeko411":l5o4mlsy said:
Name the best cattle bread.

Eric Deko

This will be interesting and probably lead to the thread getting locked. :lol2:

Well HS, I'm fixing to go into work and I really need some answers cause this California thing has really got me in a dilema. Without going into details please answer me this:

How can one best have their cake and eat it too without leaving a footprint on the ennvironment and all the other PC stuff that comes with the Califonicated thought process?

Latest posts