I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":1pborjxq said:
angie":1pborjxq said:
HerefordSire":1pborjxq said:
If winter is 91.25 days, then the cost for the winter would be a little over $28 plus the cost of the bulb(s).[/i]
Thank you then! That is not so bad as I thought it would be I guess. I am anticipating that it will be twice that amount due to winter being at least 91.25 X 2. :frowns:

I had decimal place wrong. Sorry. Correction is in original post. $2.80 plus bulb(s).

Looks like my original answer was correct. $28.00 plus the cost of the bulb(s).

larryshoat":1rspgsc0 said:
When HSUS saves a cat, how do they keep it from killing mice? A cat will kill many mice in it's life and if animal life is equal to human life then wouldn't the many mice that the one cat would kill be counter productive to saving animal life?

Larry

Some animals are more valued than other animals. Since all animals die, there is no difference other than time, in the ultimate outcome.

angie":150mhlr8 said:
HerefordSire":150mhlr8 said:
If winter is 91.25 days, then the cost for the winter would be a little over $28 plus the cost of the bulb(s).[/i]
Thank you then! That is not so bad as I thought it would be I guess. I am anticipating that it will be twice that amount due to winter being at least 91.25 X 2. :frowns:

Plug the thing in already! I'll send ya the ****ing $28.00!

HerefordSire":20v177d3 said:
larryshoat":20v177d3 said:
When HSUS saves a cat, how do they keep it from killing mice? A cat will kill many mice in it's life and if animal life is equal to human life then wouldn't the many mice that the one cat would kill be counter productive to saving animal life?

Larry

Some animals are more valued than other animals. Since all animals die, there is no difference other than time, in the ultimate outcome.
What animal is valued the most and why? What animal is valued the least and why?

Larry

larryshoat":1aadepf1 said:
HerefordSire":1aadepf1 said:
larryshoat":1aadepf1 said:

Larry

What animal is valued the most and why? What animal is valued the least and why?

Larry

Roach because they can live through intense radiation and human because we temporarily contain a spirit.

MistyMorning":27ydjc7t said:
Plug the thing in already! I'll send ya the be nice $28.00!
Easy SweetCheeks, its been plugged in since Oct 1st. I was thinking on pulling the plug! :shock: Since you're buying ~ its $56 bucks from Oct 1st to April 1st, and I figured the bulb was going to run me around $7.50, (and if I could get cash this time instead of an IOU, or a picture of pinz in a dress as payment, that'd be real groovy :roll: ).

This whole darn warm cat discussion is just begging for my quips. Loads of them. But this is a public forum.

backhoeboogie":1zek2ofu said:
This whole darn warm cat discussion is just begging for my quips. Loads of them. But this is a public forum.

Speaking of cats......

HS, do they really taste like chicken? :roll:

angie":22o52htw said:
MistyMorning":22o52htw said:
Plug the thing in already! I'll send ya the be nice $28.00!
Easy SweetCheeks, its been plugged in since Oct 1st. I was thinking on pulling the plug! :shock: Since you're buying ~ its $56 bucks from Oct 1st to April 1st, and I figured the bulb was going to run me around $7.50, (and if I could get cash this time instead of an IOU, or a picture of pinz in a dress as payment, that'd be real groovy :roll: ).

I'd bring the dam^ cat into the house, if my other choice was a heatlamp outside.
Have you offered this cat health insurance or a 401K? You need to step up to the plate here.

chrisy":1266krsi said:
grannysoo":1266krsi said:
backhoeboogie":1266krsi said:

Speaking of cats......

HS, do they really taste like chicken? :roll:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6974687.stm here ya go grannysoo a good read for you.

BBC News":1266krsi said:
The meat is said to taste like a cross between rabbit and, perhaps inevitably, chicken.

Cat casserole. An interesting concept. :mrgreen:

HerefordSire":22qwwqji said:
Roach because they can live through intense radiation and human because we temporarily contain a spirit.

So you are saying only humans have a spirit ????

As far as being almost indestructible I completely agree with you about the Roach, how carcinogenic is the spray that is used to kill roaches.. :help:

Angie have you thought about getting your cat an insulted house with one of those plug in pet beds. Don't forget to make sure everything is plugged into a ground fault outlet.

28 for the winter is not bad at all I am thinking it will be a little more especially how they like to gouge our power and gas prices when the days get shorter and colder..