I feel like...

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isomade

Reaction score
I've been kicked in the gut, like my heart hurts, like all is lost. Then I remember that I felt the exact same way almost 4 years ago today. Truth is we have to pull ourselves up by the boot straps, pray for grace, and be the parents, and citizens we are supposed to be. A year ago I wasn't worried that it was all over and nothing in our government has changed today from what it was then. There is a lot more to this country than one man and some liberal fools can destroy. Im going back to working my tail off tomorrow being a father, husband, business owner, and fan of the USA. We have work to do, but I am optimistic it will be done.

If that don't work out and everything goes to crap I'll see y'all down by the river. I'll be the cowboy in boots and shorts camping under an old blue tarp. You will know it's me when you see three dirty faced kids playing in the dirt and a hot blonde. Bring your own lawn chairs and well have a party. :D

Thanks Iso, I needed to hear that. I can't sleep tonight and have been on some other forums reading post on the election and what it could mean for our future. Haven't read anything encouraging at all. So I come over here to try and get my mind off what this country did yesterday. I know there's a ban on political discussion on cattle today so I figured it would help to read something on here to help me settle down and I found your post. You are right yesterday was Tuesday and Obama was the president and today is Wednesday and he still is. I don't know what that means for the future nor does anyone else other than God Himself so I will get up and go to work today just like I did yesterday. Times are hard and they may get worse, I honestly don't believe they will get any better, but all I can worry about this morning is today. I will worry about tomorrow when and if it gets here. Today I still have a job, a good family and a home so everything is good. Most importantly I know that there is a God in heaven who loves me and cares about me so instead of putting my "hope" in this government I will trust Him to take care of tomorrow for me.

Thanks again Iso, good night all may God bless you and may God bless America.

Isomade":2bcpn8x1 said:
I've been kicked in the gut, like my heart hurts, like all is lost. Then I remember that I felt the exact same way almost 4 years ago today. Truth is we have to pull ourselves up by the boot straps, pray for grace, and be the parents, and citizens we are supposed to be. A year ago I wasn't worried that it was all over and nothing in our government has changed today from what it was then. There is a lot more to this country than one man and some liberal fools can destroy. Im going back to working my tail off tomorrow being a father, husband, business owner, and fan of the USA. We have work to do, but I am optimistic it will be done.

If that don't work out and everything goes to crap I'll see y'all down by the river. I'll be the cowboy in boots and shorts camping under an old blue tarp. You will know it's me when you see three dirty faced kids playing in the dirt and a hot blonde. Bring your own lawn chairs and well have a party. :D

No worries, you can come live with us. My wife is 1/2 hispanic or something brown anyway. I'm going to divorce her and claim she is undocumented. We should have free phones, free cable and internet, a non-clunker car, energy efficient washer and dryer, and a swanky Hud home. I'm going to have her adopt me so she can have more dependents. Your welcome to come be adopted also. Maybe we can get one of the mansions when the 1%'ers get kicked out. I got my eye on a pretty nice one down the road.

Isomade":8al1kupz said:

Not to pee in your corn flakes debt is going to make the Great Depression look like a tea party. The first one 70 % of the population was rural today is urban. Stock up on the ammo. No country can maintain the debt load we are carrying, this is the same road Argentina took to economic collapse. We can not spend our way to prosperity, the only thing that might save the Union is the house. Sooner or later that debt has to be serviced by a generation.
The whistle is still blowing but the train left the station last night.

Isomade":2974z38v said:

:clap: Well said! God help us all. :tiphat:

Not positive about this but I'm not sure we can have a new president officially until everyone's voted and from the looks of Florida this may take another four years to get all their information in and their ducks in a row. I really don't see how they can make it so difficult but they do.

Isomade":2cegekj7 said:

I needed that this morning, depressing to think the takers won but you're right, priorities first!

Isomade":1ixuyps1 said:

:clap: :clap: , well stated Iso! I woke up this morning, just like I did yesterday morning nothing seems to have changed, other than I see the "doom and gloom" thread is gone. No big surprise, could see that comming 10 miles away, just as this one is headed for lock down. I'm still searching my Oregon Duck sites for recent football news, just like yesterday. I'm disappointed that "they" scheduled Saturdays game against Cal at a 7:30 kickoff my time, but "they" has nothing to do with the election, I can thank ESPN for fighting to stay awake during the fourth quarter. All I'm saying is we need to pull up our big boy pants and quit living a life of doom and gloom. Play the cards you were dealt the best you can and go on.

Iso, been pretty busy around here the last few days, I still plan to reply to your Ducks defense thread, just trying to figure out how I can defend them letting USC pour on 51 points without sounding like an idiot ..... Haven't figured that part out yet. :lol:

Jogeephus":1zhb7u5f said:
Not positive about this but I'm not sure we can have a new president officially until everyone's voted and from the looks of Florida this may take another four years to get all their information in and their ducks in a row. I really don't see how they can make it so difficult but they do.
Electoral, voted him in. We need to change that. It is messed up that popular vote doesn't elect pres. :mad:

I am glad you folks can keep going, I am a quitter. Form now on I shall cash every check on the bank they were drawn on. And try to deal in cash only. It's pretty easy to be the goverment out of their tax dollars. So someone going to have to pay, and it aint going to be me.
I refuse to pay for the deadbeats, and freeloaders anymore. I am glad you all have such an open mind. Locked & Loaded.

Enough!
Or as Macon would say "Let's move on"

Status
Not open for further replies.