I don't understand

Help Support CattleToday:

OMG! I seen some men that change to women that make better women than some women make women! NO JOKE! I have a friend that's brother is gay in our younger days we used to go to a few gay clubs just for s &g. Talk about having a good times. That was funny! We laughed and laughed and laugh some more! I hear about this man who took this women home all long thinking it was a women until well you can guess the reason. ;) OMG! "I AM A MAN!" WTF! OH MY! Talk about a mood breaker! Maybe he was so drunk he like it! LMAO! OHHHH NO! That is a story you don't want to share with you buddies! OMG! I love gay guys! I think they are GREAT! Learn something every day about me huh! LMAO! My husband like OH NO OH NO RUN RUN RUN! I like ok the ones thats like OH YEA I get my nail done my hair did I shop and all that! You know OH YEA I need on for my bff and to shop for me! HECK YEA!

Wait was the women a man or the man was a man!? :???: Is that man gay or the woman a man right!? :lol: I am losted! :nod: Whatever! I still :heart: it! :banana: Go for them! See why I don't watch that junk I just can't keep up!

Chaz Salvatore Bono[1] (born Chastity Sun Bono; March 4, 1969) is an American transgender advocate, writer, actor, and musician. Bono is the only child that American entertainers Sonny and Cher had together, though each had children from other relationships.[2][3] Bono is a female-to-male transgender man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaz_Bono

ALACOWMAN":1w0dnzh4 said:
if i were a woman, that wanted to be a man...

Well, there's your answer. How many wimmins can wander around shirtless without being arrested or harassed?
Personally, I think he looks just fine.
I also think *not* looking like every teenage boys wet dream is the key to improved life quality for some wimmins. Twenty or thirty years can be an awful long time to wait for your looks to go, and the harassment along with them.

vclavin":qv11homj said:
Gotta question. If a body is found , dna says a certain gender. How do you know if a male or female is missing.. for sure? A transgender could complicate things a little.
Valerie
I feel sure a CSI/Coroner would know if a body had had transgender surgery, and that that would be on record, don't think it would take them that long to find out where. As they are on file in a the central filing system of Births, Marrages and Deaths, I think most States have them, I know we do over here. Hope that may answer your question.

chrisy":34x8o3gc said:
vclavin":34x8o3gc said:
Gotta question. If a body is found , dna says a certain gender. How do you know if a male or female is missing.. for sure? A transgender could complicate things a little.
Valerie
I feel sure a CSI/Coroner would know if a body had had transgender surgery, and that that would be on record, don't think it would take them that long to find out where. As they are on file in a the central filing system of Births, Marrages and Deaths, I think most States have them, I know we do over here. Hope that may answer your question.

Chrisy I don't think there is any kind of central registry but there are only a couple of places that do that kind of work and one of them is in southern Colo I am sure they keep expensive files on their work.

:nod: :) Its okay my hubby just looks at me like WHAT THE HECK are you talking about. My mama said I need some meds for my ADD, but than life would be so boring! :lol: I had some one time and they made me to darn sleepy. I was a walking zombie, who wants to feel like that. ;-)