I don't understand or can't I guess.

Help Support CattleToday:

Read the history of Florida Memorial University. Racial issues have been a major influence.

I guarantee you, he will not be getting a Honorary posthumous degree from University of Georgia.
:lol:

Bright Raven":tzj58wfd said:
Read the history of Florida Memorial University. Racial issues have been a major influence.

I guarantee you, he will not be getting a Honorary posthumous degree from University of Georgia.

I've learned to never say never. I forgot all about that stuff, and even the idiot that shot him hasn't been in the news for awhile.
Let's move on folks.

True Grit Farms":3syh9s6u said:
Bright Raven":3syh9s6u said:

I guarantee you, he will not be getting a posthumous degree from University of Georgia.

I've learned to never say never. I forgot all about that stuff, and even the idiot that shot him hasn't been in the news for awhile.
Let's move on folks.

Putin will be our next President before University of Georgia awards Trayvon Martin a Honorary Posthumous degree.
2v9yu84.jpg

Yes. George Zimmerman was a piece of work too.

You are right: Never say never.

I remember talk about the University of Kentucky hiring a black basketball coach. Some good ole hillbillies were saying "There will be a Martian in the White House before UK has a black coach."

Guess what. Tubby Smith.

He won a Championship with Pitino's players and has not done well since.

Nothing wrong with bettering yourself. Besides, a diploma like this will look good on the wall and show he actually accomplished something in his life rather than just being a drain on society.

Latest posts