I Don't Have To Prepare Very Much

Help Support CattleToday:

As Calemefence said recently, you liable to come home missing one shirt sleeve, or my own experience, minus a sock........or both.

Bright Raven":29w65vln said:
Never, I mean never, go to the back 30 without some toilet paper in your back pocket.

Pay attention to the dog. He will show you the best technique for "butt-scooting".

Farm Fence Solutions":f75lkh60 said:
I have one toolbox on my Post driver dedicated to snacks.
Now I know I couldn't work for Farm Fence Solutions. He only has ONE tool box for snacks! How are you supposed to work all day on one tool box?

ez14.":3717ilep said:
Farm Fence Solutions":3717ilep said:
Now I know I couldn't work for Farm Fence Solutions. He only has ONE tool box for snacks! How are you supposed to work all day on one tool box?
That better be a BIG toolbox!

ez14.":2izm1fp2 said:
Farm Fence Solutions":2izm1fp2 said:
once you dedicate it to food don't it quit being a toolbox and become a lunchbox?......

callmefence":1a58vwji said:
ez14.":1a58vwji said:
Farm Fence Solutions":1a58vwji said:
once you dedicate it to food don't it quit being a toolbox and become a lunchbox?......
I was thinking the same thing

Latest posts