I don't eat out much....

Help Support CattleToday:

Since I have been trying to cut out as much sodium as I can, we have been trying not to eat out as much. When we travel we try to take coolers and take as much of our food as we can if traveling. We splurged today and had Chic Fil A, as we happened to be close to one. If we are eating out here in town, Cookout, is our go to.
@Brute 23 you're right, we save a considerable amount when we don't eat out.

@skyhightree1 ... we have NOT had one drop.... it stayed east of the blue ridge....had literally 10 drops on Thursday... my son baled the sorghum (that I raked on wednesday ) on Friday after work...
Clouds today and not a drop. Sun came out late afternoon... next to no chance again for another week.... we are burning/drying up... Our corn is tasseling...planted late so that we are last on the chopping list... and they aren't so pushed.. works out good for us. Might not make an ear... but there is some that is 4 ft tall, drying up like it was late Sept... with no ears.....
No 2nd cutting in sight... literally....not looking good at all...

@skyhightree1 ... we have NOT had one drop.... it stayed east of the blue ridge....had literally 10 drops on Thursday... my son baled the sorghum (that I raked on wednesday ) on Friday after work...
Clouds today and not a drop. Sun came out late afternoon... next to no chance again for another week.... we are burning/drying up... Our corn is tasseling...planted late so that we are last on the chopping list... and they aren't so pushed.. works out good for us. Might not make an ear... but there is some that is 4 ft tall, drying up like it was late Sept... with no ears.....
No 2nd cutting in sight... literally....not looking good at all...
Wow we are still dry but get more rain than you it seems.. do you want enough hay?

Wow we are still dry but get more rain than you it seems.. do you want enough hay?
Our big thing with 2nd cutting is that we make it almost all in sq bales for the horse customers we have.... and have had for 20+ years.... I will keep you in mind if we get to where we are really needing round bales.... Thank You.

Latest posts