I could use some advice about calves/cattle

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75":1kqw5cs6 said:
BRYANT":1kqw5cs6 said:
fire your Attorney and get one that not afraid to fight, sounds like he may be on bed with them[/u]

This year anyway, I have personally witnessed a lot of calves dying over there. They have a mass grave. Strangely enough, you can see a dead calf being left in the grave on the county interactive map.
Get this picture use cannon guns to run coyotes off and pile up dead cattle to bring them in.
I don't know but I bet me and my Attorney could have a hay day with these people. There even laws on how you have to depose of dead livestock. It's time to bring the fight to them.
If everyone is in with them then it time to get the news media involved.
hahahaha.. try that with a corrupt county, where everyone is behind ol' judge and his crew.

good luck in lala land :lol2:
Don't know if you trying to make fun of me or what , nor do I care.
Maybe he needs to go to that ''cattle grave yard'' count all the dead cattle and just write the guy a check then get the deed to his place and sign it over to him, the way some of you talk its over before it goes to court. Me and my family own several properties, rentals, and have had to deal with people and even courts before and from what we are hearing from this side of the story there is a lot of things that a good attorney could use against them. I had a run in with a state agency just a few months ago on something that I was right and they knew I was. As soon as they saw I had everything recorded and I told them I would spend 5000.00 fighting them in court before I would pay a 500.00 fine they back down and dropped everything. and yes I would have done just that.
and that's not no lala land but you need and attorney that not afraid to take the fight to them.
good luck CabinetMaker its not me in the fight so I will not commit anymore

It's nice to live in a small enough community that you can ask for a favor every now and again. Even if you have the right last name your going to run out of luck if you keep pushing because of the social media.

BRYANT":2zxoyb4t said:
ddd75":2zxoyb4t said:
BRYANT":2zxoyb4t said:
fire your Attorney and get one that not afraid to fight, sounds like he may be on bed with them[/u]

This year anyway, I have personally witnessed a lot of calves dying over there. They have a mass grave. Strangely enough, you can see a dead calf being left in the grave on the county interactive map.
Get this picture use cannon guns to run coyotes off and pile up dead cattle to bring them in.
I don't know but I bet me and my Attorney could have a hay day with these people. There even laws on how you have to depose of dead livestock. It's time to bring the fight to them.
If everyone is in with them then it time to get the news media involved.
hahahaha.. try that with a corrupt county, where everyone is behind ol' judge and his crew.

good luck in lala land :lol2:

i'm not making fun of anyone. I'm just throwing out some reality. You can go on social media all you want, you'll just alienate yourself from the corrupted county. NO ONE will go behind the judges back, because they are with him ($$$$$).

I know of several counties in KY that not 1 attorney will even GO TO represent you because they know of how corrupt it is. They'll tell you to take whatever they offer you.. If you show up with a out of town attorney, you'll get a worse punishment. You can think a magic attorney can work wonders with the courts, but as a judge told me one time... "YOU THINK THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY? NO, THIS IS MY COURT, MY LAW, YOU ARE NOT FREE."

ddd75":11ykrkva said:
as a judge told me one time... "YOU THINK THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY? NO, THIS IS MY COURT, MY LAW, YOU ARE NOT FREE."
I was not going to commit anymore but I am home with the flu so I got time on my hands so why not? this is the perfect example of why I say carry a pocket recorded. That few words right there and a judge would have lost his job. even judges have bosses and there is even courts higher than county courts. News media would go craze with some stuff like that on a judge.
Now I will try to stay out of this debate.

BRYANT":10l0tp4s said:
ddd75":10l0tp4s said:
as a judge told me one time... "YOU THINK THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY? NO, THIS IS MY COURT, MY LAW, YOU ARE NOT FREE."
I was not going to commit anymore but I am home with the flu so I got time on my hands so why not? this is the perfect example of why I say carry a pocket recorded. That few words right there and a judge would have lost his job. even judges have bosses and there is even courts higher than county courts. News media would go craze with some stuff like that on a judge.

Hope you get well soon.

BRYANT":28orjvc5 said:
ddd75":28orjvc5 said:

BRYANT

I support what ddd75 is saying. Even some federal administrative law judges have a history in eastern Kentucky of being bought and ownered. As ddd75 says, it starts with the county Judge/Executive. Doesn't matter how much you have recorded, the system is united against you if you live on the wrong side of the track. I agree with ddd75 on the issue of Attorneys not wanting cases in those venues. I will end by saying, it is not as corrupt as it was 30 years ago.

I would contact my state Representative. Maybe he would help get a change of venue if this goes to court.

Keep your cool on this matter. It is easy to do something stupid you will regret.

ddd75":397ilzn2 said:
i'm not making fun of anyone. I'm just throwing out some reality. You can go on social media all you want, you'll just alienate yourself from the corrupted county. NO ONE will go behind the judges back, because they are with him ($$$$$).

I know of several counties in KY that not 1 attorney will even GO TO represent you because they know of how corrupt it is. They'll tell you to take whatever they offer you.. If you show up with a out of town attorney, you'll get a worse punishment. You can think a magic attorney can work wonders with the courts, but as a judge told me one time... "YOU THINK THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY? NO, THIS IS MY COURT, MY LAW, YOU ARE NOT FREE."

BRYANT, those of us who live here in Kentucky are proud of being number 1. It gets more corrupt at the county level.

https://insiderlouisville.com/metro/har ... t-country/

Probably why ddd75 moved from Kentucky to Ohio.

bird dog":1bo1j76s said:
I would contact my state Representative. Maybe he would help get a change of venue if this goes to court.

Keep your cool on this matter. It is easy to do something stupid you will regret.

You're kidding, right?

What do you suggest? Treat them like a buzzard, the three s rule.

When I was in business and the local cities were over stepping the rights, the state rep helped getting them to back off.
Cheaper than a lawyer and much quicker.

Cabinet maker is not stating what state and county that was requested by one of the posters. I think this is a bull crap story and never happened. Always asking for advice and then keeps arguing.

Bright Raven":zspw4gc4 said:
ddd75":zspw4gc4 said:

BRYANT, those of us who live here in Kentucky are proud of being number 1. It gets more corrupt at the county level.

https://insiderlouisville.com/metro/har ... t-country/

Probably why ddd75 moved from Kentucky to Ohio.

thanks.

I'll never forget when the county judge made a new law that he no longer has to keep receipt, show proof, or provide any information on any of his spending or who he awards contracts to.

insane.

BRYANT":258z11lh said:
ddd75":258z11lh said:
I was not going to commit anymore but I am home with the flu so I got time on my hands so why not?
this is the perfect example of why I say carry a pocket recorder.
That can backfire too, in some states it is illegal to record conversations without consent or a warrant.

Son of Butch":1d4tts3n said:
BRYANT":1d4tts3n said:
ddd75":1d4tts3n said:
I was not going to commit anymore but I am home with the flu so I got time on my hands so why not?
this is the perfect example of why I say carry a pocket recorder.
That can backfire too, in some states it is illegal to record conversations without consent or a warrant.
Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. 18U.S.C.2511(2)(d) Under a one party consent law you can record a conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation.
I am in Oklahoma it is legal, as in several states, we do not know where this ''CabinetMaker'' is from, because he will not tell us so Its hard to give him good advice.
The more I think about it I am thinking this may be a fake story. I have did some research and can find lawsuits over cannon guns and bird control but nothing about coyote control, it may be out there but I have not been able to find it.

Couple things. Yup. Real. My life is stranger than fiction. I'm not a talented novel writer. I wish.
I life in a county where no one in local government cares. Every problem I have is considered civil.
Florida is a two party state, which means I cannot use recordings of them, if they don't know they are being recorded. So my incredibly damaging recordings mean nothing and they continue to lie.
I'm not worried about going to trial, as they cannot seem to keep their story straight and their lies will come out.
They ship their products, (Which is their main source of income,) all over the country.
I'm going to plaster the court documents and their name and information everywhere I can, when this is over.
I'm glad my crazy life can spark some interesting conversation.

Latest posts