i can't believe this..

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN

Reaction score
At a walmart in Fayetteville Arkansas, a child molester, picked up a 3 year old girl, carried her to a bathroom and molested her, inside a walmart, caught on video. The Mother said she lost track of her for a few mnutes, and her son said he saw a man pick his sister up, and walk away-this just sickens me. i can't believe people can't even take their kids to a walmart anymore without some sicko, taking them, bad enough you can't let them outside to play anymore if you live in town, but this is just sick!

I hope they execute him, they said this is his second offense, why on earth was he let out of jail to begin with?these people can not be reformed-

GMN

absoluetly guarantee you that it would be his last molestation if it was my daughter..and id be beating my son senseless for not looking after her or not immediately getting his mother for help..

kids runs off..yeah they do..i got a 3 yr old...but this screams of neglect and disgusts me...

show me the way..ill do the execution with a baseball bat publically if yall like

gary

yep i would make it my lifes quest,, he would never live to hurt another child ... you folks ever look at your state sex offenders list.... type in your zip and it shows them and their offence... ive seen folks that ive either meet or new on there,,,and the one that i dont i dam sure remember when i see em

Need to preach and teach all kids to fight, scream, bite, kick if a stranger grabs them. It can happen any where they go, please teach them to fight back. It might not be politically correct but it might save thier lives. Stop this nonsense give the victims family a right to choose the punishment for these dirt balls.

Happened several years ago in Cleburne at Walmart. Same sort of thing.

the bottomline is, TRUE predators who prey on children(and I am not talking about the 18 year old who got in trouble for some prom night romp with his 17 year old girlfriend) stand a cold chance in HELL of being rehabbed...many beleive what they are doing isnt even wrong. :x

I personaly wouldnt even offer them the luxury of life in prision..although molestors get their come up'ums in prision..I agree with Glenn Beck..round them up, put them into the furnace..turn furnace on, have a pizza..done and over.

When an animal is in a "herd" and it simply isnt acting right, the herd either abandons it or they kill it..I think they are onto something.

dieselbeef":gujljd22 said:
absoluetly guarantee you that it would be his last molestation if it was my daughter..and id be beating my son senseless for not looking after her or not immediately getting his mother for help..

kids runs off..yeah they do..i got a 3 yr old...but this screams of neglect and disgusts me...

show me the way..ill do the execution with a baseball bat publically if yall like

gary

How do you figure the Mother is to blame-or even the brother? How many times have any of us taken our kids to a store, and they crawl underneathe the racks, and we look hide and hair for them, my bet this loser was stalking the Mom, the minute she walked in the store, followed them around, waited for an opportunity, and snatched the lil girl, the Mom is not to blame for some sickwad's actions. They didn't say how old the brother was, he could have been younger than the sister and if older was probably scared to death-don't blame the victims-

I blame the system that lets these sickos out. Haven't read the story but I'd bet its not his first offence.

Why wasn't the child in the trolley seat mine were at that age, so I knew where they were. These sickos need hanging by their bits from a very high tree. wet leather should do it. or staked out like the Indians used to do.

against the law for me to punish em..or id be weeding out the scum....and im sure id have plenty of help too

gary

Latest posts