I can taste!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
May not seem like much to write about,but I have no chemo this week,and last week was the milder one,so taste is coming back..
almost swooned at the first sip of tea this morning.. :D .The reason for no chemo is construction delays...old office closed,new office not
ready,altho it was supposed to be done,well,last year really.They said I could go to their Austin office.I always have a "reaction' about an hour after treatment.Am NOT gonna be trapped in someonelses car when THAT happens :frowns: :help: . Told them they shudda had my son bossing the job. It'd been done on time,or he'd have had somebody's head.. :nod: :devil2:
Anyhow,this delay gives me hope that when this is over I'll be back to normal(whatever that is) very soon .. :banana:

I have had some "reactions" myself lately. Everything I eat makes the fast track out.

I know what it likes to lose that sense of taste. I am glad you got it back.

Sigh :frowns: I washed my hair,and so much fell out my head squeeked! :cry2: If I don't think about it,it don't bother me...
Mabe it'll come back curlier :nod:

Sorry Peg, :frowns: it takes around 2 years for my hair to grow long. If I hadn't already had it cut off for Locks of Love I would send it to you. :D :heart:
Hope you are feeling better.

I luv herfrds":21rl1rt1 said:
Sorry Peg, :frowns: it takes around 2 years for my hair to grow long. If I hadn't already had it cut off for Locks of Love I would send it to you. :D :heart:
Hope you are feeling better.
thanks for the offer,but I've croscheted about 156 hats in all colors ....however,it was 90f yesterday,so I was thinking bout cutting what was left off----however,it's 60f today,so the hats are handy...I gotta figgure out how to make those slippers..got a pattern,but can't make sense of them right now...this stuff has side effects you don't notice,until you do something-like get lost in a town you grew up in,or forget to turn off the stove. Or sleep thro the panic alarm (cats pulled the string) and wake up with people pounding on the door and police on the porch :oops: or try to follow directions--had to have help with taxes this year! :???:
I got about 4 more months of this to go,hope it goes fast...

Good to hear you are feeling better, but not that you have so many month to go. Hope it doesn't feel like an eternity for you. Keep fighting and you will beat it. Keeping you in my prayers, take care.... :heart: Chris.

Latest posts