I can smoke dope now.............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
The Commonwealth of Virginia becomes the first Southern state to legalize weed for recreational use, effective at 12 a.m. Thursday, July 1, 2021.

Why would you want to, i had a cousin develop schizophrenia after getting on to that stuff, who knows may have anyway. Another guy used it for a while, got severe anxiety and eventually had a breakdown. My uncle's been on it his entire life with no ill effects other than being a drop kick.

CBD oil on the other hand might have merit, seen a few people use it for various reasons and the turn around in their condition has been astounding.

The Commonwealth of Virginia becomes the first Southern state to legalize weed for recreational use, effective at 12 a.m. Thursday, July 1, 2021.

Are you going to grow your own or get a friend to gift it to you. Wait, it's still illegal to buy a seed.

No intention to smoke any, but I can't believe they approved this. Willie Nelson says it is great for medical purposes, so I guess if I get to that point I can try as a last resort.

It will put a hurting on some of my dope selling neighbors, also another thing to watch out for with people being spaced out driving on the road.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Some northern states allow you to grow up to a certain number of plants for home use. This has increased the demand for rural properties with a building that can be easily converted to growing - - such as an insulated farm shop or barn.

Last edited:
I had a potential 84 yo client from VA that fell at a Lowes in Kingsport. Her medical records showed she tested positive for cannabis. I asked her about that and she said that she was not sorry she used it. She said that it helped her with her arthritis and that she only smokes it when she got really bad with the pain. She said it was the only thing that gave her relief.

States need money. Collect tax on the sale, collect from license fees.... nearly everyone is happy!
There is still an illegal weed market. They just adjust their price to undercut the taxed weed, like shine. States seldom get the revenue they projected initially.

It would be interesting if the big tobacco or brewing companies got into this biz.

I was in Lowe's a couple of months ago and amazed by the updated selection of grow lights.......

Yep 35% tax in Washington, couldn't get your haircut but you could go to a pot store.

They won't let you grow, hard to tax that!
I was told that in 3 years when its legal to sell that the tax is going to be 40% in VA. A grower here told me that it would be easy to keep his current price and still be cheaper.

I'm
No intention to smoke any, but I can't believe they approved this. Willie Nelson says it is great for medical purposes, so I guess if I get to that point I can try as a last resort.

It will put a hurting on some of my dope selling neighbors, also another thing to watch out for with people being spaced out driving on the road.

tenor.gif
I'd rather take my chances being hit by someone smoking pot..than a drunk driver...marijuana doesn't impair you like being drunk.........

Latest posts