The iron steer
IMG_1274-1.jpg

teachin cotton the ropes
IMG_1321.jpg

I think this grey horse might make a roper
IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1366.jpg

been lots of fun breakin this grey horse,and looks like he will make a horse,but I just dont have the time it takes,be the last young horse i will ever own.
good luck

Nice horse. How old is he, and how long have you been working with him.

As much as I've tried, I can't seem to get the knack of roping....might be because I'm a lefty. So, I did some team penning and sorting.

Just_a_girl":2vckwyoe said:
Nice horse. How old is he, and how long have you been working with him.

As much as I've tried, I can't seem to get the knack of roping....might be because I'm a lefty. So, I did some team penning and sorting.

The horse is 3 been workin with him about 6 months...............good luck

ArrowHBrand":3mzavisi said:
Nice looking hoss you have there, but I did notice that your rope is pretty clean :cboy:

Are you sayin you just have one rope?,look at the pictures real close, if you wanna see a dirty rope..........good luck

PS me and ole cotton like to get kinda spruced up when we are gettin our picture taken ;-)

HAY MAKER":27aheku8 said:
PS me and ole cotton like to get kinda spruced up when we are gettin our picture taken ;-)
Ha! I was wondering about that myself, great pics. You have the best saddles Hay Maker, what is the one you have on Cotton?

MistyMorning":3f444biu said:
HAY MAKER":3f444biu said:
Ha! I was wondering about that myself, great pics. You have the best saddles Hay Maker, what is the one you have on Cotton?

Its a "Will James" style saddle that I had made in san angelo Tx...............good luck

HAY MAKER":uqrbfapb said:
ArrowHBrand":uqrbfapb said:
Nice looking hoss you have there, but I did notice that your rope is pretty clean :cboy:

Are you sayin you just have one rope?,look at the pictures real close, if you wanna see a dirty rope..........good luck

I was just giving you a hard time fella. As a matter of fact I do only have one rope, I'm not necessarily a minimalist, but I don't like clutter and I use only one at a time so why have two? :nod:

ArrowHBrand":vhh74ne7 said:
HAY MAKER":vhh74ne7 said:
ArrowHBrand":vhh74ne7 said:

I was just giving you a hard time fella. As a matter of fact I do only have one rope, I'm not necessarily a minimalist, but I don't like clutter and I use only one at a time so
why have two?
:nod:

Well,one pretty one for gettin your picture took use a 30 footer for that cause its easier to handle and makes you look like you know what you are doing.
Then you need you a good 50 or 60 footer for roping and draggin half ass wild cattle to an open topped trailer,lets the ground crew get enuff slack to lift it over the top.........then drag his butt in there :D
good luck

Latest posts