i bought a reg beefmaster bull yesterday

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef

Reaction score
i wanted to see if someone could help me read certificate of breeding. i bought him based on him not his paperwork. that was just a bonus to me and might help resale someday...

pics to come tomorrow...

16 mos old...

i loaded the pics onto ranchers.net but i dont know how to bring them over here.

its under dieselbeef beefmaster bull..maybe someone could bring the sheet over for me..

thanks

gary

gary i can read the bulls papers an EPDs.all you have todo is copy the pics url an paste it here at CT.an you should be able to see the pic here.

Certificate_of_Breeding_2_.jpg

gary you got 1 heck of a nice bull.his EPDs are real good. 78 bw is real good.an his bloodlines are real good.the big plus is he is a polled bull.youll like your 1st calf crop out of him.an i bet that youll want to buy a reg beefmaster cow or 2 when you can.

I tried to help and could only find the papers there. I see a pic of a bull but it's the older bull you posted earlier. are you sure your new bull is on there????????

3waycross":2a9b8j6c said:
I tried to help and could only find the papers there. I see a pic of a bull but it's the older bull you posted earlier. are you sure your new bull is on there????????

I think he meant he wanted help posting the pedigree certificate and he was going to upload a picture of the bull later.

3waycross":p2dcgxa6 said:
no..i couldnt get the pics to come over from home..my comp is sooooooooooo slo at home i gave up..ill try again..but the epd sheet came thru great...

preciate any input ojn this paperwerk anayways til i get some actaul pics up...wife took some good ones

thanks bigbull...im hopin and was thinkin the same

hell do my brafords and angus cows and hiefers fine

why no birthwieght info on thaat sheet??

gary

3waycross":1w3ljlvz said:
no..i couldnt get the pics to come over from home..my comp is sooooooooooo slo at home i gave up..ill try again..but the epd sheet came thru great...

preciate any input ojn this paperwerk anayways til i get some actaul pics up...wife took some good ones

gary

3waycross":1l5d0ysr said:

gary

3waycross":1hu4bnzd said:

gary

sent scott some pics..man i dont know why it wont post em for me..got one crappy pic on ranchers net bfrom the front. maybe he can psot up the others for me and then i can stop bothering him :lol:

found someone about beefmasters ..now im the little kid chasin the ice cream truk :compute: :lol2:

From the picture he looks good. His calves will tell the story
Im with BamaCowboy on this. Your bull looks fine in the pic.

gary his BW was 78.an his WW was like 593.
I must not be reading these papers correctly. How are you coming up with a 593 weaning weight Bigbull?

by bigbull338 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:20 pm

gary you got 1 heck of a nice bull.his EPDs are real good

Please dont think I am being negative but according to the BBU this bull is only breed average on one trait. The other traits are below breed average. Would that make his EPD`s Real Good?

Circle H Ranch

Latest posts