I Bet

Help Support CattleToday:

I finally grew up and don't have them in the mornings anymore. Usually, I start drinkin' about 4pm, drunk by 4:15 pm, asleep by 7pm. That way in the morn I'm already healed up. Had a big nite last nite, wife got home from work about 6:30, said "happy new year, I'm tired, don't bother me". Had no alchol at home, so I fell asleep on couch, got up and went to bed about 9. Gosh, you can celebrate New Year's Eve sober!!! gs

Wife went to bed at 9PM, I went to bed at 10PM, Thought I heard fireworks during the night. Woke up at 7am, Just another day. Started to work on income tax. No alcohol in this house either. Just a retired old goat :p

Hubby went to bed at about 11.50 so I went to a friends house and got home about 3.10am sober I might add, we sat around talking and drinking Baileys. Had a good time. Today went to the sales didn't buy much only kitchen utensils, boring.

chrisy":3dm2cvir said:
Hubby went to bed at about 11.50 so I went to a friends house and got home about 3.10am sober I might add, we sat around talking and drinking Baileys. Had a good time. Today went to the sales didn't buy much only kitchen utensils, boring.

That Baileys is some fine sobering up spirits. :)

No headache here either. Had a long day and was asleep by nine. They say what you do on the last day of the year is what you'll be doing the rest of the year. If this is true then I'll be working some long hours for next to nothing. Sounds about right. Can't wait.

My BIL's birthday is NYE, so we always join them and some other couples and their kids. We eat too much and the adults play games (last night Trivial Pursuit and we all stunk). Would have been home about 11pm, but I forgot my dang purse and had to turn around and go back to the in-laws' house. (No drinking, I'm just absent-minded.) Got in just before midnight, kissed the hubby goodnight and slept until the phone rang this morning. And in case you didn't read the other post, that phone call was to let me know we had a cow give birth to twins this morning. Yippee-skippee. :roll:

Latest posts