I believe in equal opportunities.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuckie":2bg88rvd said:
KNERSIE":2bg88rvd said:
The little short barreled one with the super sized head, comes so close that he only lacks 45 degrees having it made.

You saw exactly what I saw. BTW a show record means squat in the real world.
It wasn`t many years ago when the tallest, most rawboned p.o.s. they could find were winning shows.

Looks like Chuckie has learned a lot in the last 9 years.

by Chuckie » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:23 pm

Thanks to all of you that replied. I had been thinking about it a lot. What ya'll wrote is what I wanted to hear. Now just to figure out how I will go about it and picking a bull that passes good traits. I have been reading what everyone wrote in other posts about picking bulls. I looked them up, and they all are really nice. I will look up the businesses that ya'll listed above. It would be easier if there were only two choices. I am relieved that I don't have to order so many. Chuckie

Chuckie
GURU

Thanks gizmom. I am glad that you pointed out that when I asked for someone's help back in 2004, I was courteous and and I thanked them. I did not get all keyed up because I had posted my best bull and asked for help discussing his attributes. I did not go back and re-read what I wrote, but did I mention that he was really pinched in the heart girth?

Not wanting to take sides...... But, Knernsie, my goal is to have polled Herefords half as good a your stock is. I have always enjoyed looking at the pics of your bulls, keep posting please.

Alan

gizmom":2kf0wsuw said:
Looks like Chuckie has learned a lot in the last 9 years.

by Chuckie » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:23 pm

Thanks to all of you that replied. I had been thinking about it a lot. What ya'll wrote is what I wanted to hear. Now just to figure out how I will go about it and picking a bull that passes good traits. I have been reading what everyone wrote in other posts about picking bulls. I looked them up, and they all are really nice. I will look up the businesses that ya'll listed above. It would be easier if there were only two choices. I am relieved that I don't have to order so many. Chuckie

Chuckie
GURU

Ugly post Gizmom!

I was going to stay out of this but during the night I got a calling from a Matebele ritual to help arbitrate a settlement. My fees are very reasonable. I will offer my services then will send a bill.

First Chuckie:

The problem with your analysis is that the topline has a 3 % slope oriented counterclockwise to the a distal epiphysis of the femoral foramen. Although your statements are not backed by an affidavit, they have some veracity. I would recommend that you study the theory of ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny in the text book, The Vertebrate Body, by the greatest Anatomist ever, Alfred Gaylord Romer.

KNERSIE,

What you are missing is your bull has a case of Sceloporus undulates hyacinthine. This is a condition more common in the Northern Fence Lizard.

I recommend that you see a herpetologist or Zulu witch doctor. The herpetologist may be able to do a sceloporectomy and if that does not work, the witch doctor can stab it with his Assegai. I am sure a local San village would enjoy the protein.

I also was going to stay out of this but got really interested not in the subject but how people reacted to how the subject was presented. I work on computers but I took a psychology class in college and it was brillant how the submitter framed the argument. First he asked people to throw stones and implied that he was an equal opportunity poster and that he was open to crticism. To not put the focus on the bull just think of it as a widget for a moment. He said I am open to honest opinion about this widget however let me tell you before you give your opinion every expert that has studied a widget saw this widget has said it is the best widget ever created so if your opinion differs from (me) and all the experts then you must be ignorant (implied) but I am looking for your honest opinion now have at him.

I know he didn't do this but I would have love to have written a paper on if he put up a picture not of an out right ugly craiglist bull but a bull that seen out side the realm of presentation had obvious flaws who would be strong enough to go against the pack and peer pressure to say like the children's fairy tale that the emperor has no clothes. Or would they look at the emperor riding down the street naked and say how beautiful and fine his clothes are. Would have been interesting to see.

You can tell someone his/her spouse is ugly and the kids are stupid, but if you talk about the bull you better be ready to fight. PSYC 101

TennesseeTuxedo":2kl12amh said:
ALACOWMAN":2kl12amh said:
JWBrahman[u:2kl12amh said:
":2kl12amh]You can tell someone his/her spouse is ugly and the kids are stupid, [/u]but if you talk about the bull you better be ready to fight. PSYC 101
not me, i can replace the bull

Thought you were staying out of this? :D :hide:
not that part
:cowboy:

This morning while driving the garbage truck, I hit a large pot hole and knocked one of the guys off the back end. His job was to get the garbage cans and empty them in the back end of the truck. I kept telling him to hang on with both hands, but he would dig through the garbage while I was driving.

Well, he quit..can you believe that???? Now there is a job opening!
I told them not to hire anyone because I knew someone who would be perfect for the job.

Don't thank me now Knerdsie, but the job is yours!! :tiphat:

Latest posts