I am sorry..

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
I am sorry for mean mouthing any yankees, i will apologize for cool nafta or any other thing you Canadians want just keep the cold and snow north of the Mason Dixon Line.

Red Bull Breeder":1en28lzh said:
I am sorry for mean mouthing any yankees, i will apologize for cool nafta or any other thing you Canadians want just keep the cold and snow north of the Mason Dixon Line.

Um.....Red Bull, I hate to tell you this, and the Canadians on here can correct me if I'm wrong, but.....all the Canadians I know, refer to all of us South of the International Border (Not the Mason-Dixon Line) as yanks. :help:

MistyMorning":rk81ibqv said:
Red Bull Breeder":rk81ibqv said:

Um.....Red Bull, I hate to tell you this, and the Canadians on here can correct me if I'm wrong, but.....all the Canadians I know, refer to all of us South of the International Border (Not the Mason-Dixon Line) as yanks. :help:

I imagine it is Yanks when they are in a GOOD mood. Probably can't print what we are the rest of the time. :)

MistyMorning":2pzjnk23 said:
Red Bull Breeder":2pzjnk23 said:

are you kiddin'.......... yall are the ultiment yankee
:p

john250":az2zrf5y said:
I imagine it is Yanks when they are in a GOOD mood. Probably can't print what we are the rest of the time. :)

Yes, this is true John, I would have written it, but what with the censors on here and all.... :D

alacattleman":az2zrf5y said:

Oh stop that alacattleman, :oops: your gonna turn my head :pretty: :lol2:

I don't think your cold weather is coming from us Canadians as I am sitting at +48f here today and supposed to be +52f on Sunday.. :banana:

But, if by some chance it is from us remember NAFTA ,,,,and there are no refunds.. :tiphat:

As to what we refer to you all I have no idea what you mean, it is always friends.. :lol: :secret:

alacattleman":1gj4d8pm said:
MistyMorning":1gj4d8pm said:
Red Bull Breeder":1gj4d8pm said:

I'm all for shutting that door and keep the cold up in the Northern regions.

Don't want to start another Civil War though.
Or as we refer to it down here in Braymer land.........."The War of Northern Aggression"

;-)

I was wondering if you southerners might do us a favor. Everytime you talk, face the north and blow some of that hot air up this direction. It'll be like summer in no time! ;-) :wave:

hillsdown":1p4o0ddy said:
I don't think your cold weather is coming from us Canadians as I am sitting at +48f here today and supposed to be +52f on Sunday.. :banana:

But, if by some chance it is from us remember NAFTA ,,,,and there are no refunds.. :tiphat:

As to what we refer to you all I have no idea what you mean, it is always friends.. :lol: :secret:

You are a liar. You must be. It is 15F here in sunny S Indiana. Heat of the day.

You are a liar. You must be. It is 15F here in sunny S Indiana. Heat of the day.

No; it's the truth, if we can beleive the weatherman it will be betwwen 30 & 45 F for the next five days. Mind you we just spent a month where we didn't get about -4F even during the day. That's Alberta weather for you. I have seen it change from -4F to 55F overnight and vice versa. A couple winters ago it went from -4F to 55F to -4F in a couple of days with a wind; what a mess. Ice everywhere, and the it took until the end of May for the culverts to thaw out; what an even bigger mess!

I want to thank Canada for all the fresh :shock: clean :help: air they send us. :cry2:

angie":2h2fhedq said:
I was wondering if you southerners might do us a favor. Everytime you talk, face the north and blow some of that hot air up this direction. It'll be like summer in no time! ;-) :wave:

mmm...wondering if that includes Texas?? If so it would melt the northern ice caps. :lol:

I was looking at the news and all over the world we are experiencing record cold temps. Trends of consecutive days of snowfall are breaking records all over the US and the world. Last year was unusual for record low temps in regions all over the world as well. :nod:

:cry2: I guess if this keeps on ole Al Gore will have to come up with another fairy tale to make his living on. :cry2: Even the international scientists that used to listen to him are turning on him like a pack of rabid wolves.

One news show made the comment that every time they pick a place to hold a "global warming" conference; the event is overshadowed by more cold and snow conditions than usual.

I wonder what he will invent next? A catalytic converter to keep our cattle from overheating the planet with methane gas?

I hope he is still eating beef..........

TexasBred":337n1oqj said:
wondering if that includes Texas?? If so it would melt the northern ice caps. :lol:
Oh ~ It especially includes Tx.... :nod:
Melt the northern ice caps indeed. ;-)

john250":3oe5eo6h said:
MistyMorning":3oe5eo6h said:
Red Bull Breeder":3oe5eo6h said:

Depends where we are located in Canada and if we live in the city or in the country. My names for Americans include: Mom, Uncle, Cousin, Buddy, Friend, "Our Neighbours to the South (more general)", "Those Minnesotans" (more specific, in the best Norwegian accent I can muster). But I spent time in the city for a few years, and if they have never crossed the border, have no family in the US or are immigrants to the country from somewhere other than the US, than the words aren't so polite. Everything they know about the US of A is fed to them by the TV and....ignorance begets arrogance. :cowboy:

Depends where we are located in Canada and if we live in the city or in the country. My names for Americans include: Mom, Uncle, Cousin, Buddy, Friend, "Our Neighbours to the South (more general)", "Those Minnesotans" (more specific, in the best Norwegian accent I can muster). But I spent time in the city for a few years, and if they have never crossed the border, have no family in the US or are immigrants to the country from somewhere other than the US, than the words aren't so polite. Everything they know about the US of A is fed to them by the TV and....ignorance begets arrogance. :cowboy:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Media feeds ignorance and cultivates contempt for people that is many times unfair and very biased. I have been fortunate to have been able to interact with many people from many different countries, cultures, and backgrounds. It has been a pleasure to know, work, and share the benefits that these friendships have produced.

But one thing has become obvious to me especially as I have gotten older.......... Its all about INTEGRITY! If they don't have integrity they don't have backbone, morals, honesty, or loyalty.

Aaron,
Thanks for being open minded enough to measure people by their merits and also being able to identify the unfair efforts that are made to label and categorize people based on opinions rather that actual facts.

You just made me and the wife feel neighborly all over again. :tiphat: :nod:

Latest posts