I am so getting this for prom!

Help Support CattleToday:

john250

Reaction score
http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/lamb ... 2013-03-13

I'm still accepting resumes for potential dates. Girls, I bathe every Saturday, whether I need to or not. My previous squeeze graduated HS last year, and is therefore prom ineligable. Our appeal to school officials will probably not fare well, due to her turning 30. I promise we will use the 700 hp to make headlines.

Just think, after the prom it would be useful to knock down cow turds in the pastures. And fast. I would think this should be a deductible item for sure. A tool so to speak.

That totally makes sense... What's the point of a lamborgini if it doesn't have a backseat so that you can reap the rewards of owning a lamborgini?

Back seat snuggling and reduced insurance cost for being a four door is all I can think of at the moment.

Jogeephus":2y54dua2 said:
Just think, after the prom it would be useful to knock down cow turds in the pastures. And fast. I would think this should be a deductible item for sure. A tool so to speak.

Your cowpies never freeze, do they? In frigid S IN I say you would either ding the nose badly or get high centered on the cowpie. Frozen cowpie=concrete.

john250":15svwg0k said:
And I like your opinion on the tax deductability of this expense.

I'm sure it costs less than a combine so I would think it should be fine. Especially if you let the IRS auditor borrow it for the weekend. Yep. I think that would work. Worse case scenario he might make you do the accelerated depreciation over a few years.