I am home today!

Help Support CattleToday:

CUZ":18cbnwea said:
Lammie":18cbnwea said:
Very funny, Cuz. Unfortunately, I am, at 43, getting to where my body does suddenly explode on me...

Hey Lammie, I'm 53 and occasionally mine will bark at me. Like walking along and POW something inside my left calf feels like it popped. Or getting up and having to stretch so the heel will cooperate (Dr Schol's heel inserts really help.) But as far as a major attack, I've been lucky so far.

So are we now BFF's?

Cuz
CUZ, you are a lucky one. Bet you spent your youth in pool halls instead of rodeo pens,working, and such. :D

Wait until you have to roll out of bed on your knees in the morning and then do a bunch of calesthentics and stretches before you dare do any lifting , etc. Vitamin you take in the morning is spelled 'ibuprofen'.

CUZ":21zohqwm said:
Lammie":21zohqwm said:
Very funny, Cuz. Unfortunately, I am, at 43, getting to where my body does suddenly explode on me...

Hey Lammie, I'm 53 and occasionally mine will bark at me. Like walking along and POW something inside my left calf feels like it popped. Or getting up and having to stretch so the heel will cooperate (Dr Schol's heel inserts really help.) But as far as a major attack, I've been lucky so far.

So are we now BFF's?

Cuz

BFF, Cuz! :heart:

Latest posts