I am going to he77 when I die

Help Support CattleToday:

I have been through there once. Looked boring. I do like the prospects for high school teams, though.

The football team from he77
The cheerleaders from he77
The principal from he77
He77's dress code :D

john250":3nxov9ep said:
Lammie":3nxov9ep said:
I have been through there once.

You've been to he77 and back?

Nah, I just drove through it getting to Traverse City! (Or maybe it was the Soo...)
Really there isn't much difference between The Soo and He77. :D

I think alot of us will wind up there unfortunately. Wow! that was not nice of cfpinz (who doesnt even own any pinzgaurs so why the name? I get it maybe he has mini pinchers and therefore cfpinz) to say to a young fella or anyone for that matter. I bet he wants me to go there to. Perhaps I will see him there!

cowman30":c16yl7rw said:
I think alot of us will wind up there unfortunately. Wow! that was not nice of cfpinz (who doesnt even own any pinzgaurs so why the name? I get it maybe he has mini pinchers and therefore cfpinz) to say to a young fella or anyone for that matter. I bet he wants me to go there to. Perhaps I will see him there!

If it makes you feel better to think that then so be it. But it must be pretty sad to have to come crawling back under a new username each time you're banned. cowman30, twistedxranch, TNMasterBaiter, cattlemanfromouterspace, Cattleman69, et al.

Get a life.

I saw a unique bumper sticker last week. It said:

" I would tell you to go to he77 but I work there and I would not want to see you everyday"

twistedxranch":3kc4st8c said:
What on earth are you smoking dude? We are not the same person. If you dont believe me ask the mods. I am quiet sure they can tell you that the ip addresses are definitely different seeing as how I have no clue who cowman30 is or any of the other afore mentioned people.

You can change your username more often than you change underwear, but you can't hide stupid.

Latest posts