I am getting this sometimes, whats up? Did I do something wrong?

Help Support CattleToday:

There was a few minutes of server work done on Saturday, so that may have been the cause of that.

I keep getting a message saying I don't have permission to access Political board. I've posted there before so why can't I go there now? Thanks.

Actually this is what I have been getting:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I keep getting a message saying I don't have permission to access Political board. I've posted there before so why can't I go there now? Thanks.

You have to opt in or out of the political board.
If you haven't opted in contact Marie by pm asking to opt in.

You have access now. You have your PM set where there can be no reply. Please check your pm settings.

Yeah, I got this message on a political thread. I am highly suspicious that it was censored.
Since I'm on this thread reading your post, I have set permissions for you to OPT in to see the content of Political.

And suspicious about it being censored. Just making it where those that don't want to mess with the Political and just want basic Cattle Today won't have to see it.

@davesr Should I consider your post a request to Opt In to see the political area, too.? Just let me know. That is what it probably causing you to get that message.

I have seen topics in my email that I would like to read but I get that message when I do a search to find it. don't think they were political but email about yesterday's topics don't specify so I don't look at email message any more.

i am also seeing the ...dont have permission ..dont know how to pm or opt in ....help please
ct_image01.PNG

After you have signed in, click the envelope. Select "start a new conversation."

You are trying to email Marie to request access to the political stuff. In the "recipients" field start typing Marie. The name will appear on a list and select it. Enter your message. When finished, click the "start conversation" button. Your message will be sent. Hope this helps.

Since I'm on this thread reading your post, I have set permissions for you to OPT in to see the content of Political.

And suspicious about it being censored. Just making it where those that don't want to mess with the Political and just want basic Cattle Today won't have to see it.
Marie
i would like to opt in to these please

Latest posts