I also took a picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
destin5x7.jpg

Wewild, I am so jealous I can't stand it! :p I hope you had/are having a great time! :) Beautiful picture, btw!

Wanna have some fun? Just throw a Baby Ruth into the pool where those kids are playing and watch them scatter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wewild, I thought that was a pic from the balcony of your house and I was thinking your cows have lots to drink, but sure dont have much to eat---lol. Have a great trip

Seems like they got free internet down here.

i admire your loyalty to the people of cattletoday. if i ever go on vacation fat chance you'll find me on here. 8)

Beefy":39v3sge0 said:
i admire your loyalty to the people of cattletoday. if i ever go on vacation fat chance you'll find me on here. 8)

The world is at your finger tips. Chilling at the beach listen to the roar of the surf.

this is the mountain lake that the family went over night...just to get away!!! Lots of people there, but they were on the other side of the lake...just how I like it!! :D ;-)

DSCN2139.jpg

DSCN2217.jpg

what a sunrise to wake up to!!

Hope to be able to take the kids on a REAL vacation someday...you know...disneyland, 6 flaggs, sea world!! Til then, this will do!!

ranchwife

I'd take mountains over Disney World or any of those other attractions. My last excursion to DC was enough to make this country gal love isolation.

Nice pic, wewild. Never seen the ocean, well from the air, but that doesn't count. And for the record, I check CT when I was on vacation too, while the rest of the family vanished to the swimming pool. :D

born2run":397jv614 said:
I'd take mountains over Disney World or any of those other attractions. My last excursion to DC was enough to make this country gal love isolation.

Nice pic, wewild. Never seen the ocean, well from the air, but that doesn't count. And for the record, I check CT when I was on vacation too, while the rest of the family vanished to the swimming pool. :D

My 17 year old went with her junior class to washington d.c. for the World Strides group and she was sooooo very excited to go....til she got there and saw the things that are "normal" in big city life that we country folk just cannot fathom....homelessness, druggies on the streets, gunshots at night (and NO...they were not hunting coyotes!! ;-) ), metal detectors!! She had a GREAT time, but since then has changed her mind about attending Georgetown University for her medical degree....says Gonzaga in Spokane is about as "big city" as she wants to get!! :D

Saw homeless people, but I've saw that in St. Louis and saw the bad side of Minneapolis as well. What got me in DC was the masses of people, and their rude attitudes. Never saw a bunch of folks so easy to honk when you don't move instantly when a light changes. We stayed in Alexandria and rode the MetroRail, than did tons of walking. While it was an experience I don't regret taking, I think my next paid vacation will be spent west, lets say, Seven Falls, CO. :)

ranchwife":2n2nxsug said:
this is the mountain lake that the family went over night...just to get away!!! Lots of people there, but they were on the other side of the lake...just how I like it!! :D ;-)

ranchwife

Nice Pics.

Latest posts