I ain't never gonna hear the end of it now

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":2brc4kv1 said:
I broke down and went and bought the wife a Duramax today and I know Jed is gonna give me even more crap about me driving a dodge now since he said I finally bought a good truck since I bought her the Chevy :hide: :hide: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
OMG, you finally went over the edge. The delta has gotten to you.

New or used? if it's used I'd make sure the injector nozzles don't fall off, I know that was a pretty common problem on some of them...

What else can I say... Good luck! :)

kenny thomas":1ndcan3k said:
Angus Cowman":1ndcan3k said:
I broke down and went and bought the wife a Duramax today and I know Jed is gonna give me even more crap about me driving a dodge now since he said I finally bought a good truck since I bought her the Chevy :hide: :hide: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
OMG, you finally went over the edge. The delta has gotten to you.
KT and to top it off it is BLACK
I guess you could say the gateopener was being racist because she said she was sick of seeing WHITE trucks LOL
seems like 8 out of every 10 trucks you see here is white mine included I like white but that black one is sharp just glad I ain't the one having to keep it clean

My duramax and his goat are almost the same age. I think 2 months difference. Guess which one has been worked on?
I don't know what it is about down here but out of the three the duramax will outlast the others. I don't mean just the motor either, the whole truck.

jedstivers":25ozkpnu said:
denvermartinfarms":25ozkpnu said:
Atleast you didn't buy a ford.
My wife has one of them. We get to see how all three diesels do.
The goat will win on fuel mileage. Chevy probably will on all around truck, and I wouldn't expect much out of a new ford.

denvermartinfarms":3g8lzuo9 said:
jedstivers":3g8lzuo9 said:
denvermartinfarms":3g8lzuo9 said:
Atleast you didn't buy a ford.
My wife has one of them. We get to see how all three diesels do.
The goat will win on fuel mileage. Chevy probably will on all around truck, and I wouldn't expect much out of a new ford.
We idle so much neither gets good mileage. The new ford is a lot better than the last ones. It will flat pull a load.
I like driving the fords best of all three, my problem was the front end wouldn't hold up to the rest of the truck. The front end even gave out before the 6.0 on one of them. Here the 7.3's couldn't hold up for the dust either, the air filter they had couldn't keep them clean. Ford quit doing warranty work on the motors here. At the very end they had a new air filter and housing we could but on that would work.
I did have a 06 duramax that fit me real good. I kind of hate I traded it on the 12 but they don't run forever and I can't have a truck down.

Man AC I had so much respect for you til just now! I am surprised you all get that kind of service out of the GM front ends up here in VA that's one of the biggest complaints is that the independent wishbone suspension is crap. Hadn't ever heard any complaints about the air filter system either. Funny how stuff like that varies in different places. Good luck with your new truck as long as momma is happy your life will be good.