I agree

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
election.jpg

The only trouble is there isn't enough of us. I bet they spent a pretty penny or two back into your states economy though dun.

What bothers me is not only lies and tactics that were used by both parties, but in our local race for congress the man that won recieved 70% of his campaign funds from Ca. not to mention what he recieved from NYC. Now do you think he will really represent our rural district?

No truer words have ever been spoken.

dun,

I noticed your buddy Frank got back in. That's a good thing for a buddy of mine, he's one of Frank's right hand men. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't been scheduled to work late this evening, I had an invite to go party with my buddy Tony and Barnitz.

I really thought Sniders and Barnitz were going to keep it clean for the whole race, up until about 2 weeks ago. Oh well, they did better than Talent and McCaskill who started slinging mud back in August. :roll:

Three cheers for no more election calls for a while!! :lol:

El_Putzo":1ps2kosn said:
No truer words have ever been spoken.

dun,

I noticed your buddy Frank got back in. That's a good thing for a buddy of mine, he's one of Frank's right hand men. As a matter of fact, if I hadn't been scheduled to work late this evening, I had an invite to go party with my buddy Tony and Barnitz.

I really thought Sniders and Barnitz were going to keep it clean for the whole race, up until about 2 weeks ago. Oh well, they did better than Talent and McCaskill who started slinging mud back in August. :roll:

Three cheers for no more election calls for a while!! :lol:

The day after elections is one of my 2 favorite days. The other is the day after christmas

dun

El_Putzo":300aqp60 said:
But there's no new toys to play with the day after election day?!?! :lol: :lol:

Right but there are no more irritating politocol ads that's a toy in istelf. The 26th pf december the obnoxious chirstmas music along with the synthetic jollyness and civility is gone for another 10 months

dun

El_Putzo":21lp00s2 said:
Dun, I'm thinking you should have an alter ego named Scrooge. :lol:

Bahumbug!!!

No alter ego about it, that's meScrooge. Many years ago some of the people that worked for me got me a 6 inch button that said "Ba humbug". I wore it proudly. Actaully there was another word where the space is, but these are family boards.

dun

Latest posts