I’ve done acquired a goat

Help Support CattleToday:

DCA farm said:
My cousins been using him to eat some bull crap on edge of his yard said he was tired of fooling with him asked me if I wanted him.

And you said "Yes"? The only way I'd take one would be if it was butchered, wrapped, and ready to go in the freezer, and even then it would have to be free.

DCA farm said:
callmefence said:
Your in the money now

I gotta be in the green he was "Free" and came with 2 trash cans with lids 100lbs of feed a sack of goat wormer and a collar.

Your up if you quit him now.

2 tin trash cans are useful, so is the feed, the collar may be of some use, I have one on a sheep, not sure what you gonna do with the goat but.....give him to some other goat ? :banana: :cboy: :cboy:

greggy said:
DCA farm said:
callmefence said:
Your in the money now

I gotta be in the green he was "Free" and came with 2 trash cans with lids 100lbs of feed a sack of goat wormer and a collar.

Your up if you quit him now.

2 tin trash cans are useful, so is the feed, the collar may be of some use, I have one on a sheep, not sure what you gonna do with the goat but.....give him to some other goat ? :banana: :cboy: :cboy:
I've got him in back catch pen he's doing me a favor eating the bull crap weeds that's in there

Yeah.. get him to eat down what you want in small areas....they can eat weeds and not spread seeds....that is one plus for goats

DCA farm said:
Well I've done it now ain't no turning back

lol....

look forward too your flock photos in 24 months.

If you can teach her too stay, it will at least have him interested in staying.....you might even get some funny footage for youtube....they carry on over the gals some of them :)

After Laura put us in dark for over 2weeks abd goats realized the fence wasn't hot they decided to start getting into everything climbing on my truck was the last straw I caught them today and meet somebody at the feed store that bought them I said made me a offer I probably won't refuse it the lady said $150 I Gladly accepted so I got $150 cash and they loaded then straight into the back of their suv Like they was family dogs

Latest posts