I’m considering running for state representative

Help Support CattleToday:

My region has a fed up farmer who ran for State Rep, won, then ran for State Senate, won again. He's rattling their cages in Springfield every chance he gets. We need more of this, everywhere. Go for it you might get surprised. We the people are sick and tired of business as usual. I would vote for you.
Is Bailey your state senator?

I'm getting pretty serious about doing it. Been thinking about it for several years now. I have no delusions of actually winning, I won't be accepting any donations. Not sure how much of a campaign I can get off the ground on my own dime. I think I'd be happier knowing I tried.
They gonna dig all the bones out of your closet......no matter what they'll make out of the deal with that dog.........

I was watching FOX news a few days back and saw Trey Gowdy get a little riled up. He said" I've been on TV and I've stood in front of Congres, Talking on tv is much easier. If you've got all the answers do your part and run for office". We all know nobody has all the answers but a lot of people talk like they do. I don't know you Bigfoot but I think we could use some like You in office. Good luck

They gonna dig all the bones out of your closet......no matter what they'll make out of the deal with that dog.........
You are correct on the digging up the past. It's why I talked myself out of running the last time. Came to the conclusion, they were my actions, and I'll own them when the time comes.

I'm getting pretty serious about doing it. Been thinking about it for several years now. I have no delusions of actually winning, I won't be accepting any donations. Not sure how much of a campaign I can get off the ground on my own dime. I think I'd be happier knowing I tried.
Who is your rep now?

I say go for it! Three things I'd like to see:
1) Accept donations, but be transparent about what they're funding.
2) Start working on your agenda/stance on things. You're going to want to go into it knowing what you stand for and be able to defend that.
3) Focus on what YOU want/plan to do, not what your opponent does/doesn't do.

Just some suggestions on what I'd like to see out of someone running. Good luck to you!

I say go for it! Three things I'd like to see:
1) Accept donations, but be transparent about what they're funding.
2) Start working on your agenda/stance on things. You're going to want to go into it knowing what you stand for and be able to defend that.
3) Focus on what YOU want/plan to do, not what your opponent does/doesn't do.

Just some suggestions on what I'd like to see out of someone running. Good luck to you!
Good post by ARS.
If you run you may win or you may lose. But if you run go at it with all your might.
When David killed that giant he only thought victory. He never had a "maybe" thought.

Do you need help signing up? 😉 Looks like cattle today has voted you to go move forward. We would love to see somebody like you in there. I believe if its God's plan for you than you will win, if not you will definitely learn from running. ❤💯

Spent some time on the phone today. Time spent in Frankfort is less than I thought. Time spent on task is about what I thought. I can be home every Sunday (that's obviously important). Told the church Sunday, what my plans were.

I love my country dearly. I have developed a real dislike for government. When your dissatisfied, complaining will only take ya so far. It's past time for the working man to take this country back.

news of my plans has escaped. Had several people reach out to encourage me. For each of those, I'm sure someone else had a good laugh at my expense. I really don't care. I've reached a point where it's not about me. I might lose in a landslide, but I'll know I did more than gripe about the direction where going.

Latest posts