Hydro Carriers Listing

Help Support CattleToday:

robert":sauobb1o said:
I was thinking of imagination as to descendants not ancestors, like if you were on target you might figure an answer 3,166 years from now :)

Yep-I think I understand where you're coming from- Can you imagine the number of possible carriers if New Design 878- who's mgs was Bando 598- was positive for the defect..... :???:

for what it's worth I think 878 will be clean of FCS. His sire is clean, his dam has a 50/50 chance of carrying, so 878 is 1 in 4 chance of carrying.

Saw my ABS rep yesterday and he said the biggest hits they took were on Analyst abd Morgans Direction for hydro. I loaded semen guns as I helped a friend breed 86 heifers in under 3 hours. Breeding boxes are pretty handy.

Jeff

S&S Farms":2lxzccst said:
Saw my ABS rep yesterday and he said the biggest hits they took were on Analyst abd Morgans Direction for hydro. I loaded semen guns as I helped a friend breed 86 heifers in under 3 hours. Breeding boxes are pretty handy.

Jeff

I hated that about Morgans Direction. :( We never used him, but I always lingered over him in the catalog. Dodged another bullet, I guess.

robert":3kfkvlxu said:
for what it's worth I think 878 will be clean of FCS. His sire is clean, his dam has a 50/50 chance of carrying, so 878 is 1 in 4 chance of carrying.

I hope you're right...I have quite a bit of 878 in some of the old cows in the commercial herd...The only registered cows I can find that trace back to 598 is a couple cows and heifers that my son has that have Strategy in their pedigree (another bull I really don't care for)...

Latest posts