HXC Conquest 4405P

Help Support CattleToday:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this bull in the flesh-just wondering how good he is on his feet and legs. He's got some things about him that I like.

Have not seen the bull but sure have heard alot about him. ABS sure is high on him. He comes from a awesome program as well. I would not hesitate to try him :cowboy:

Accelerated sold more semen on him that any other Red Angus bull in their portfolio last year. We tried him in a couple females, but the A.I. tech (me) must not have got it done correct as they had calves out of the clean-up bull this year.

My bad I was on one to many Pabst Blue Ribbons lol. I was thinking about the Jackhammer bull not Conquest. Whoops! :dunce:

I haven't, but a good friend and bull customer of mine is neighbors to Hueftle and owns part of this bull. This guy likes them deep and sound (built like a pig). He has used him every year on his heifers and continues to as he now has lots of daughters. They run several hundred cows so they have as many daughters as anoyone. They plan on using him again this year. I have been thinking about using him, but I just can't get past a bull in his pedigree.

I think he's probably a really good bull Julian, but with your clean up bulls, I doubt there is any fall off in the calves.

I was thinking about using the Conquest bull this spring. I have seen several sons in person that I really liked. I have changed my mind though in the last several weeks, and am going to sample Jackhammer instead. It came down to several simple things, my A.I tech is an ABS guy, I like Jackhammer's pedigree just a tick better, and Conquest's topline appears to break just alittle, and have seen that in his sons. Right now my plan is to use alittle bit of both next year, but my plans can change in a minute, let alone a year.