Hurricane generator sales

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Every year I buy new generators for cheap from box stores and Craigslist during to people buying generators then realizing they don't really want it then returning them saying that they are broken then store has them checked there fine then have to sell them half off. I went to Lowe's and man they were selling like hotcakes.

Nesikep":w72asung said:
I don't blame them for that policy!

Lowes is trying to interrupt my generator sales :lol: :lol: :lol: I need them to take them back check them out and sell them for cheap

How many do you need sky ? I've got one plus the welder. Gas lanterns out the ying yang. Can't see why I would want another one at 75% off.

backhoeboogie":20ntgfi7 said:
How many do you need sky ? I've got one plus the welder. Gas lanterns out the ying yang. Can't see why I would want another one at 75% off.
I've got a 6kw yanmar diesel, a 27kw Midland (chinese) diesel, and a 10kw on my welder.. Also have an old military 400hz 400w gas but that thing is useless.. waaay too loud

backhoeboogie":2sy2os5v said:

I have a welder with generator too but I buy the generators to resell. It comes in great when all the big box stores run out.

skyhightree1":2ew03agk said:
Every year I buy new generators for cheap from box stores and Craigslist during to people buying generators then realizing they don't really want it then returning them saying that they are broken then store has them checked there fine then have to sell them half off.
(entry for world's longest run-on sentence?)
I am not at all sure what you said but I'm assuming you found a way to make some $$ off hurricane season?

greybeard":28f3ggcu said:
skyhightree1":28f3ggcu said:
Every year I buy new generators for cheap from box stores and Craigslist during to people buying generators then realizing they don't really want it then returning them saying that they are broken then store has them checked there fine then have to sell them half off.
I am not at all sure what you said but I'm assuming you found a way to make some $$ off hurricane season?

I'm not sure if he's mad at or happy with Lowe's? Sky, for the love of cheese, help us out and buy some punctuation. My eyes are bad enough :lol:

boondocks":2bi6qiya said:
greybeard":2bi6qiya said:
skyhightree1":2bi6qiya said:

I'm not sure if he's mad at or happy with Lowe's? Sky, for the love of cheese, help us out and buy some punctuation. My eyes are bad enough :lol:

Never my lawyers are for making things proper..

skyhightree1":n02xwwo2 said:
backhoeboogie":n02xwwo2 said:

I have a welder with generator too but I buy the generators to resell. It comes in great when all the big box stores run out.

Awesome. I've got a friend who is a peddler. Makes his living at it. He has some resale shops and does consignments too.

backhoeboogie":207u0rcq said:
skyhightree1":207u0rcq said:
backhoeboogie":207u0rcq said:

Awesome. I've got a friend who is a peddler. Makes his living at it. He has some resale shops and does consignments too.

During snow storms I spent more time welding and cutting than actually pushing. I like it pretty good I made some 3pt attachments too. There is a lot of $$ to be made if you get really good with it.

skyhightree1":2vsidkaj said:
boondocks":2vsidkaj said:
greybeard":2vsidkaj said:

What I do sky is put several periods at the end of my post.........so they have plenty. They can just put em where they want em...... :D

callmefence":2rft67d6 said:
skyhightree1":2rft67d6 said:
boondocks":2rft67d6 said:

What I do sky is put several periods at the end of my post.........so they have plenty. They can just put em where they want em...... :D
We've all read too many of your detailed and concise fencing tips to believe that.

callmefence":3ti3zais said:
skyhightree1":3ti3zais said:
boondocks":3ti3zais said:

Excellent Idea !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Should be enough to get through the month............................................................................................................................................................................................

Latest posts