Hunting Rights

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

The guys who have the land ajoining my 320 acre farm leased for deer hunting are wanting to lease my farm this year. The farm has 120 acres of hardwood on it (rest is grass). How much should I charge for the hunting rights? Any tips would be helpful.
<br>
<br><hr size=7 width=75%><p>

(User Above)":17syu9p1 said:
: The guys who have the land ajoining my 320 acre farm leased for deer hunting are wanting to lease my farm this year. The farm has 120 acres of hardwood on it (rest is grass). How much should I charge for the hunting rights? Any tips would be helpful.<p>Check with your county agent or county forester to<br>see if they have any local info on rate and terms<br>for hunting leases. Remember that 4wheel drives <br>and ATVs can damage pasture if not handled <br>properly. Giving them a chance to lease can be <br>the right thing to do, if they are responsible<br>hunters and sportsmen! You don't need any Power-<br>Drinkers!!<br>
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":3krwvl0w said:
: The guys who have the land ajoining my 320 acre farm leased for deer hunting are wanting to lease my farm this year. The farm has 120 acres of hardwood on it (rest is grass). How much should I charge for the hunting rights? Any tips would be helpful.<p>Jack, I just found the following site:<br>www.progressivefarmer.com<p>This site has a Rural Sportsman forum that may be<br>able to help you!
<br>

[email protected]

(User Above)":16d1f4a2 said:
: : The guys who have the land ajoining my 320 acre farm leased for deer hunting are wanting to lease my farm this year. The farm has 120 acres of hardwood on it (rest is grass). How much should I charge for the hunting rights? Any tips would be helpful.<p>: Check with your county agent or county forester to<br>: see if they have any local info on rate and terms<br>: for hunting leases. Remember that 4wheel drives <br>: and ATVs can damage pasture if not handled <br>: properly. Giving them a chance to lease can be <br>: the right thing to do, if they are responsible<br>: hunters and sportsmen! You don't need any Power-<br>: Drinkers!!<br>: <br>Good advice!<p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

(User Above)":3f8c3aco said:
: : : The guys who have the land ajoining my 320 acre farm leased for deer hunting are wanting to lease my farm this year. The farm has 120 acres of hardwood on it (rest is grass). How much should I charge for the hunting rights? Any tips would be helpful.<p>: : Check with your county agent or county forester to<br>: : see if they have any local info on rate and terms<br>: : for hunting leases. Remember that 4wheel drives <br>: : and ATVs can damage pasture if not handled <br>: : properly. Giving them a chance to lease can be <br>: : the right thing to do, if they are responsible<br>: : hunters and sportsmen! You don't need any Power-<br>: : Drinkers!!<br>: : <br>: Good advice!<p>We get $10/acre a year for deer land,<p>
<br>
<br><hr size=4 width=75%><p>

Latest posts