Humpty dumpty

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle":16fh3vd4 said:
Well Tape you are right I can saddle up my stick horse which doesn't eat anything, take a bucket of cubes holler come on girls. Now everyone walks in the lot I cut out the ones going to sale without running pounds off em. There is enough shrinkage already seem efficient to me.

Second I must have got it wrong I thought the idea was to grow green grass to feed the cows. Just a dumb old Southern boy anxiously waiting on my next northern lesson.
If there's room in the class, save me a seat too. I'm just a dumb ol' hillbilly Southern Boy too I guess. Tape, maybe you could get an old buckboard, and travel around the South telling us how to do things, like an old root oil salesman, or Gypsy.

"Texas Jersey Cow"???? lmao you haven't a clue do you tapeworm. I don't raise Jersey's and my name don't have nothin to do with a jersey cow. But dont feel bad, your not the first person to make that assumption.

Keep readin that post tapeworm apparently you didn't get down to the bottom of the second article....

Quote "The bottom line is that, across all breed types and levels of performance, there was no difference in average price per hundred weight of carcasses received from the packer. The Brahman influenced cattle of Florida were able to perform as well as cattle of other breed types from different regions of the U.S."

Well Mr Tape you bring that specimen of bovine down on the Texas coast she won't survive on night of skeeters, that are big enough to breed turkeys. That cow will be ready for the rendering plant while my cross breed humpty dumptys are grazing.

jersey lilly":20a9kieg said:
"Texas Jersey Cow"???? lmao you haven't a clue do you tapeworm. I don't raise Jersey's and my name don't have nothin to do with a jersey cow. But dont feel bad, your not the first person to make that assumption.

Keep readin that post tapeworm apparently you didn't get down to the bottom of the second article....

Quote "The bottom line is that, across all breed types and levels of performance, there was no difference in average price per hundred weight of carcasses received from the packer. The Brahman influenced cattle of Florida were able to perform as well as cattle of other breed types from different regions of the U.S."

Mam you are refering to Judge Roy's Jersey Lilly? Miss Lilly Langtree of Jersey that hangin Judge Roy was in love with.
Only law west of the Pecos Judge Roy.