Help Support CattleToday:

Do you put rugs on your kitchen floor?

• yes

Votes: 48 60.8%
  • no

Votes: 31 39.2%

• Total voters
Bullbuyer":3gt51474 said:
Ya'll leave ol' CF alone - he can't help the way he looks. His wife knowed he was that way when she got him.
As for them rugs in the kitchen - i say no way! Too slick against the floor! You take off across that floor and put your foot on it and the next thing you know you're looking up at the ceiling wondering why you ever put that rug there!

Where you been BB? I was beginning to think the only phone line into WV had been stoled or somethin'.

We gonna have to bury us some bluegill and suckers in the yard for a while, then dig em up and put em in vinegar before we head north. Them yankee women won't know what to think of the likes of us!

BeefmasterB":2zcizd4m said:
Lammie":2zcizd4m said:
I have before and have since abandoned them. They get too dirty and I am kind of a clean freak. We hear house shoes in the winter, the kitched and a lot of the house is tiled, to keep the footsies warm. I just think they get too nasty and I hate seeing a nasty rug on the floor. My dog tends to urinate on throw rugs, too, so taking them out eliminates the temptation. I don't even have bathmats for that reason. She won't pee on carpet but she loves a good rug.

I hope world peace wasn't resting on my reply!!!!

Right on, Lammie!!! Considering all the mess moving from sink to sink to stove to range, dishwater, like chicken blood, meat drippings, tuna juice, egg yolks and whatever else moves through that zone, it makes no sense to have a rug near the kitchen sink.

Surely you own a dishrag, or a small bowl? Either of those things would go a long ways towards prevent drips on the throw rugs. :lol: :lol:

Only to stand on it and then track it through the house. Now I can see why the northerners might have to have one given they wake up with iced feet but they do make slippers up there, don't they? ;-)

We don't wake up with iced feet - that only happens when we crawl out from under the covers! :p :lol: :lol: Yes, they make slippers up here. The problem is that my dog tends to like to steal my slippers(and I have a hard time believing that my dog is the only culprit where this is concerned), and I'm not coordinated enough to hop around on 1 foot while trying to find where he stashed my other slipper. :oops: :oops: :lol:

TexasBred":35wkzbbn said:
No throw rugs anywhere in my house. Those things fly out from under you causing terrible pain when you land on your a$$.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Angus Cowman":3dzwdqyc said:
TexasBred":3dzwdqyc said:
Angus Cowman":3dzwdqyc said:
Angie remember I am the one who made you Queen of the CT Boards
I am a loyal follower :heart: ;-)

That's good .... I'll be the "jester". :banana:
Just think Ang one of these days I might make you the Queen of my double wide trailer

oh wait I gotta buy a double wide first

Alacattleman and his kin Earl ruint my old one and we couldn't get the goat smell out

Baking soda does wonders for that little problem! ;-) :lol: :lol:

cfpinz":3nxp28kn said:
Bullbuyer":3nxp28kn said:
Ya'll leave ol' CF alone - he can't help the way he looks. His wife knowed he was that way when she got him.
As for them rugs in the kitchen - i say no way! Too slick against the floor! You take off across that floor and put your foot on it and the next thing you know you're looking up at the ceiling wondering why you ever put that rug there!

Where you been BB? I was beginning to think the only phone line into WV had been stoled or somethin'.

We gonna have to bury us some bluegill and suckers in the yard for a while, then dig em up and put em in vinegar before we head north. Them yankee women won't know what to think of the likes of us!

Pinzy you and BB try that plan and you best keep heading to dun's place, heard he likes fish and "might" just turn a blind eye to that hula outfit of yours. :D

MistyMorning":9fgcinj5 said:
Pinzy you and BB try that plan and you best keep heading to dun's place, heard he likes fish and "might" just turn a blind eye to that hula outfit of yours. :D

It's gotta do some warmin' up before I break that hula out in MN. If you're lucky I'll shave my legs and my back. Me and BB is gonna have a hard time gettin all that luggage in the Yugo, though. We plannin on stayin a while iffins all de wimmens in MN is as purty as you and angie.

john250":9q5yo7kk said:
hEY, romeo
lets go up to minnyso
show them northern girls
a couple real hillbillies

(thank you very much--john has left the building)

This noise a result of your Birthday hangover?

john250":122ba0za said:
hEY, romeo
lets go up to minnyso
show them northern girls

(thank you very much--john has left the building)

With talent like that me and BB are gonna swing by IN and pick you up for sure.

cfpinz":lni5u573 said:
If you're lucky I'll shave my legs and my back.
Hey, thats what I was gonna say! :nod:

hEY, romeo
lets go up to minnyso
show them northern girls
John I don't know what you do in real life, but don't quit now to persue that song writing career. :help:

angie":12g6eser said:
cfpinz":12g6eser said:
If you're lucky I'll shave my legs and my back.
Hey, thats what I was gonna say! :nod:

hEY, romeo
lets go up to minnyso
show them northern girls
John I don't know what you do in real life, but don't quit now to persue that song writing career. :help:
Do your legs in corn rows and braid your pits, that would be classy. Those MN girls would go crazy and figure you were the best man at a polish wedding!

angie":1dbvbpn4 said:

And to think I used to defend you, Angie. I am a poet. Y'knowit? My artists spirit is broken. Your fault. :cry2:

john250":1fgti24a said:
And to think I used to defend you, Angie. I am a poet. Y'knowit? My artists spirit is broken. Your fault. :cry2:
Ah, John. What was I thinking? :???:
I can see with the sample provided here:
"I am a poet.
Y' know it?
"
that I underestimated your ability.
That is some real original thought there ~ and for sure it rhymes. :nod:
Keep up the fancy work! :clap:

:help:

Latest posts