Humor me here...(Southern Edition)

Help Support CattleToday:

larryshoat":1xo2gcmt said:
Well I've been looking around for northern redneck sightings (other than myself) so I saw this today, this guy has a gravity bed wagon in his front yard, covered with a blue nylon tarp, with an auger running through the window to his house to fill his corn stove . It's a thing of beauty for sure .

Larry

My hero.

Wonder how he sealed around the auger?

cfpinz":1n6p123e said:
larryshoat":1n6p123e said:
Well I've been looking around for northern redneck sightings (other than myself) so I saw this today, this guy has a gravity bed wagon in his front yard, covered with a blue nylon tarp, with an auger running through the window to his house to fill his corn stove . It's a thing of beauty for sure .

Larry

My hero.

I don't know, my guess is he ain't too worried about a good seal :lol2: . I'll try to get a pic .

Larry

cfpinz":2xwkknre said:
larryshoat":2xwkknre said:

Larry

My hero.

I'd say if he is a real redneck, that would be duck tape.... :help: :lol: is that not the cure all?????

chrisy":1cbd20z8 said:
cfpinz":1cbd20z8 said:
larryshoat":1cbd20z8 said:

Larry

My hero.

I'd say if he is a real redneck, that would be duck tape.... :help: :lol: is that not the cure all?????

Yes chrisy it is, along with expanding foam and silicone caulk and gorila glue and various other space age redneck materials . You see us modern rednecks have so many more materials to make a mess with than what rednecks of the past have had .

Larry

Latest posts