Humidity

Help Support CattleToday:

Not that's a thought I had not considered.
I gave up on drawers a few years ago, highly recommended for the airflow and freedom. Kind of like when your wife rips the boulder holder off as soon as she gets home from work, very liberating.

Funny story. I got bucked off a horse at a team penning event about 2 years ago in front of about 50 people. Went straight over the front of the b*stard and ripped my jeans on the horn from the zipper to below my knee on the left leg - right in the crotch. After the dust settled, I stood up and was checking for broken bones when the girl riding with us pointed out that my britches were ripped, I hadn't noticed. As I attempted to fold up what was left of my britches to cover up the lack of undergarments, a lady in the crowd stood up, threw her hands in the air and yelled "I give it a 10!". I made a lot of people happy that night.

you need Boudreaux's Butt Paste or some Anti-Monkeybutt powder

. . . or just grab a handful of corn starch and put it back there. Instant relief. I've been using it for decades.

I do not recommend what one of my great uncles did. He said that back when he was a boy he and his brother had been working in the fields following mules and his brother complained of that ailment. He recommended stock salt, and his brother tried it. It didn't work well.

We all talk about weather and here is today's example here.
High of 93. 100% humidity early but lowest was 60%. Enough to make an old man sweat.
I know many places are hotter and some of you south of me probably get even more humidity but this is enough for me. Makes the cows hunt the shade.
Dang, Kenny...you sure you didn't wake up down here that morning?!! :)

. . . or just grab a handful of corn starch and put it back there. Instant relief. I've been using it for decades.

I do not recommend what one of my great uncles did. He said that back when he was a boy he and his brother had been working in the fields following mules and his brother complained of that ailment. He recommended stock salt, and his brother tried it. It didn't work well.
I ain't been galded in years but I've not found anything that works better than plain ol corn starch.

Made it to the dew point!
0AFB9245-C0F8-43A1-A4B2-2BDEA606D49C.jpegThis was a nice break. Just had some wicked pop up storms. Brought some wind and a 15 degree drop in temperature.
Sun at my back after the storm rolled through.2FFE2557-8987-4007-BB7C-02A0C27AF60F.jpeg