Hugh Hefner Dead at 91

Help Support CattleToday:

cowboy43":ryznkfhz said:
My mama told me when I was a kid too much sex kill you. :hide:
Too much sex is like having too much fun. Isn;t (or in my youth) wasn;t possible.

HDRider":y4zxwq8p said:
RanchMan the adoption process is well under way and looks to be a great success.
Good news. I was thinking about adopting one. One of those bunnies would probably be more maintenance than 100 cows :p

True Grit Farms":3j3h8r0k said:
Bright Raven":3j3h8r0k said:
I am surprised he didn't live longer. He sure didn't seem to have a stressful occupation.

Your nuts, one woman stresses me out, I couldn't imagine a whole stable full of them.

I would give it a whirl though

True Grit Farms":b00bx4a9 said:
Bright Raven":b00bx4a9 said:
I am surprised he didn't live longer. He sure didn't seem to have a stressful occupation.

Your nuts, one woman stresses me out, I couldn't imagine a whole stable full of them.

That reminds me of years ago when I was working at a large summer camp / retreat center. They had a lot of young people on staff living on site, and in one case there was one guy sharing a house with three young ladies. I kind of nudged him one day and asked him what that was like. He looked at me and asked "You're married, right?" I admitted that I was. He replied "It's like that, but times three, and without the sex."

Nesikep":1p0j4u6x said:
Hope he's buried next to his loved ones!
Well he died surrounded by his loved ones (alone in his room)
Hef 91 his wife 31
Playboy mansion was sold last month with the condition Hef could live there for the rest of his life.
Buyer didn't have to wait long and maybe a couple bunnies were thrown in.

You never know what is true or false anymore but I read a couple years ago, that the playboy mansion was over run with dog poop all over the place.

Latest posts