HSUS ad on this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

LKELLEY

Reaction score
Are u fricking kidding me!! These are the people that put millions of dollar to put all of us out of business and this site lets them advertise. I can not be more disgusted.

It's Adsense, Cattle Today didn't pick the advertiser.

E-mail the admins and let them know the URL of the site advertising and they can block it.

LKELLEY":n1547g1z said:
Are u fricking kidding me!! These are the people that put millions of dollar to put all of us out of business and this site lets them advertise. I can not be more disgusted.

Just like the "Greeny Weenies" are getting all the donated money to buy up all the land in my area (way above productivity cost) to raise wolves and buffalo - the HSUS is using puppy dogs and kitty cats to garner the money to move production agriculture from the US scene...

My only advice is to hang on as long as you can-- then sell as high as you can- and retire on some white sands "nude beach" in Australia .... ;-)

You're welcome anytime OT. Just bring the beer and the snags, I provide the BBQ and the fishing lines. You can wag you chin as much as you want down here. :welcome: :lol2:

Oldtimer":2hkrtmtr said:
LKELLEY":2hkrtmtr said:

Just like the "Greeny Weenies" are getting all the donated money to buy up all the land in my area (way above productivity cost) to raise wolves and buffalo - the HSUS is using puppy dogs and kitty cats to garner the money to move production agriculture from the US scene...

My only advice is to hang on as long as you can-- then sell as high as you can- and retire on some white sands "nude beach" in Australia .... ;-)

Bull crap on the holding on, FIGHT BACK at the TARDS. Our way of life and freedom depends on it

jkwilson":2m8oiw8d said:
Click on the ad. It's probably pay per click.
All the adds are pay per click. If you don;t want to help their coffers, don;t click

jkwilson":2v9o794i said:
dun":2v9o794i said:
jkwilson":2v9o794i said:
Click on the ad. It's probably pay per click.
All the adds are pay per click. If you don;t want to help their coffers, don;t click

They have to pay when you click.
Correct, usuaslly something like a penny per hundred clicks. Problem is it gives them more ammunition for their advertising. Since so much of these adds are the results of the bots, any time a subject is mentioned it gets the bots cooking to have their adds on a website. It's all a twisted plot that ulitmately benefits the copnay putting the adds on AND the comapny that they're advertising for.
Maybe I aAM a conspirocy theorist, hmmmmmmmmmm

ga.prime":3tynqwe8 said:
This is as good a place as any for them to spend their money.
yep atleast here,, their falling on deaf ears... not out with the sheeple that would follow them straight to the slaughter house
:cowboy:

Dun, I think you are on to something with the BOT deal. I posted about a Hobart welder and the next topic I clicked on had an ad for a Hobart welder at the bottom. I think we should exploit the bot's weakness and post words like the profession that involves poles and dancing and see what kind of ads pop up. Might liven things up a bit.

Mesothelioma, blah blah, mesothelioma facts, blah, blah blah blah, mesothelioma information, blah blah, blah metothelioma cancer.

You're welcome Macon.

What I did was deleted all the cookies. Now all I get are the boring adds for Ford and some kind of insurance

It has to be the bots mining your cookies. That's the only way it makes sense that somehitng you look at somwhere else starts having adds for it popping up on here.

Brightview":2oya3xgl said:
You're welcome anytime OT. Just bring the beer and the snags, I provide the BBQ and the fishing lines. You can wag you chin as much as you want down here. :welcome: :lol2:

Thanks-- the longer our winter lasts, the more the idea spins around in my daydreaming.... ;-) :)

snichols264":zee6kn9t said:
Dun, I think you are on to something with the BOT deal. I posted about a Hobart welder and the next topic I clicked on had an ad for a Hobart welder at the bottom. I think we should exploit the bot's weakness and post words like the profession that involves poles and dancing and see what kind of ads pop up. Might liven things up a bit.

Several companies use ads that look at your cache to see where you've been. Cabela's, Harbor Freight and Eastwood all do it. Go to www.eastwood.com (it's a company that makes metal refinishing products, primarily for cars), and then see how many times the ads in your windows are from them.