Hows the weather in your state?

Help Support CattleToday:

i know its too cold here in texas.i just checked the weather an its 28 with a wc of 19.an we usually are 50 to 60 this time of year.

In Michigan we have been getting some major beating from wind and snow the last few days, Right now its 10 and feels like -6, and the winds are at 15mph from the west-southwest, sorta sucky weather, all of our drinkers froze up and we had to carry warm water in 5 gal buckets from the house to them in our pastures

Chase&ChoateFarm":274ms5h2 said:
In Michigan we have been getting some major beating from wind and snow the last few days, Right now its 10 and feels like -6, and the winds are at 15mph from the west-southwest, sorta sucky weather, all of our drinkers froze up and we had to carry warm water in 5 gal buckets from the house to them in our pastures

This global warming is tuff ain't it. :lol:

Here in Southwestern Ohio about 0 last night, up to 15 at 1:45 . Too danged cold for me .

Larry

We are up to a balmy 10 degrees F here today. High is to be 13. Started the morning at 6 below, and have about 4 inches of snow cover from last Tuesday night's storm. Supposed to get some more snow tom.

High yesterday was around 8, and the wind was blowing about 25mph all day. Wind chills yesterday morning were -25. It was just a little chilly. :nod:

TexasBred":ntkjbm2v said:
Chase&ChoateFarm":ntkjbm2v said:

This global warming is tuff ain't it. :lol:

Haha, no kidding, drive diesel trucks, there more environmental friendly :lol:

It must be a special time for the heifer bull. It seems he has taken up smoking.

DSCN0876.jpg

It is suppose to be in the 60's for Christmas.

Its cold, so cold that two lawyers were walking down the street and had their hands in there own pockets.

curtis":3cg9gw1i said:
Its cold, so cold that two lawyers were walking down the street and had their hands in there own pockets.

That is funny.

curtis":1joee7kv said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's good. Too bad they weren't politician's.

Latest posts