Hows the fruit comming?

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman":f6pt3r7r said:
Seems this was a good year for Blackberries and wild plumbs I have 2 gal of blackberry wine in the making and a gal of wild plumb.

Cal

Blackberry wine is my favorite! Just put one of them there gallons in UPS next day fer me ok? I bought a 6 man hot tub last year and I have it on the back porch just outside of the sliding glass dorr to my bed room. At night I climb in with a nice glass of blackberry wine and play a CD of Allison Krauss and Union Station (New Favorite CD) it is extremely relaxing after a hard day. I sleep real well when I get out :)

I picked a gallon of Blackberries yesterday just driving around checking hayfields and then I came home and made a blackberry cobb;er
I only had 2 pieces as my youngest daughter and then my SIl and another daughter showed up and my wife made me share :(
there was about 1 piece (man sized)left this morning and I thought I would have that as a midmorning snack when i got back in
OH NO I walk in and the wife is shoveling it in her mouth!!!!!!!!! :mad:

if she don't straighten up and get back out working gonna have to ship her off and get a new one that don't like blackberry cobbler :nod:

Angus Cowman":51dy3wp9 said:
I picked a gallon of Blackberries yesterday just driving around checking hayfields and then I came home and made a blackberry cobb;er
I only had 2 pieces as my youngest daughter and then my SIl and another daughter showed up and my wife made me share :(
there was about 1 piece (man sized)left this morning and I thought I would have that as a midmorning snack when i got back in
OH NO I walk in and the wife is shoveling it in her mouth!!!!!!!!! :mad:

if she don't straighten up and get back out working gonna have to ship her off and get a new one that don't like blackberry cobbler :nod:
Hope their was plenty of Blue Bell......pretty good even without the cobbler.