Howdy

Help Support CattleToday:

Walkerranch

Reaction score
Been helping the family farm for years while doing other things. Raising a family, running a landscaping business, etc. Now the family farm is in my lap. Starting over do to last wishes and taxes.

I see Forums like this as superior to Facebook. So here I am. Hoping to learn and help others.

Howdy Walkerranch! 🤠 I like to do landscaping.... 😆 Don't really know if we should call it that. I like the dig up the trees and plants move them around the yard. More like a A.D.H.D. O.C.D. type landscaping. 😆🤷🏽‍♀️ who cares I'm having fun regardless. 😁
Welcome!!

Howdy Walkerranch! 🤠 I like to do landscaping.... 😆 Don't really know if we should call it that. I like the dig up the trees and plants move them around the yard. More like a A.D.H.D. O.C.D. t
Thanks for the welcome. We're in South Central PA.

landscaping. 😆🤷🏽‍♀️ who cares I'm having fun regardless. 😁
Welcome!!
Thanks for the welcome. We're in South Central PA.
We been to a cool place Scranton, PA. It was fun. I'm guessing farther North East from you.

Landscaping is fun when it's not a business. As close to farming as you cat get. I enjoyed it and stuck it out 13 years.

Scranton. Fun to drive by. lol But yes, North East a few hours.

Been helping the family farm for years while doing other things. Raising a family, running a landscaping business, etc. Now the family farm is in my lap. Starting over do to last wishes and taxes.

I see Forums like this as superior to Facebook. So here I am. Hoping to learn and help others.
Welcome to CT! There is a wealth of knowledge here and we all have something to contribute.

Everything
Landscaping is fun when it's not a business. As close to farming as you cat get. I enjoyed it and stuck it out 13 years.

Scranton. Fun to drive by. lol But yes, North East a few hours.
Everything is fun when it's not "work". When it becomes work, have to get things done at x time, schedule, ect than takes the fun out of it.

Welcome from Va. If you go up to your name on the top right side, then go down to account details, then location, you can put in your general area - south central Pa - so it shows up with your avatar and then we all will have a general idea of where you are when you are discussing different situations. Sometimes it helps if an answer needs to be targeted to aceratin area or climate.... Like the ones in Canada that talk about the weather that is so different from say Texas..... WHOOPS ... not so different a week or 2 ago..... :eek:..... but the northern guys don't usually go from minus temps to 70 in 2 weeks either....

Latest posts