How would you like

Help Support CattleToday:

Joy of Texas

Reaction score
To find this thing on your trash can ??????
crab1.jpg

crab2.jpg

This is a Coconut Crab it's 3 feet and weighs 40 lbs.

Guess I would just have to kill it and eat it. :lol: But, to be honest, I dont like crab meat.

:lol: :lol: Well Mike I'm sure it taste like chicken .Everything else does . I forgot to say ,All this thing eats are coconuts. It breaks them open with those big claws. Ouch ! That would hurt .

Joy of Texas":3g0lns1z said:
:lol: :lol: Well Mike I'm sure it taste like chicken .Everything else does . I forgot to say ,All this thing eats are coconuts. It breaks them open with those big claws. Ouch ! That would hurt .

Wow, thats some powerful claws they got. Amazing.

:help: I fear a string of nightmares is coming on. Giant crabs! I had a bad enough experience with baby crabs. :cry2:

Joy - You are cruel. It is really lucky, and I mean REALLY lucky my monitor sits up against a wall, cuz if it didn't.... The momentum I created from flinging myself back in my chair would of caused it to smash in a fiery explosion when it would of hit the tile floor.

So thank you for making me realize that perhaps my office is situated in such a way from creating harm to myself and my equipment. :shock:

Michele

I looked them up-are edible-can live away from water for a short time-climb trees to get coconuts-and have killed people by mistaking their head for a coconut!!!!

Jeezus, Mama bring tha gun! The biggest one dammit!
peg4x4":2xxc2zaq said:
and have killed people by mistaking their head for a coconut!!!!
Maybe we hould ship a potload to D.C.

That gives a whole new meaning to I have crabs. LOL! I dont but imagine having that on ya.