How would you handle this?

Help Support CattleToday:

What's funny is, they both were furious with each other...the song come to mind.....our D.I.V.O.R.C.E.. bcomes final today.. Me and-little J.o.e. Will be get some gone :cowboy:

Not sure why he was hiring hookers if his 40something wife's body passed for a woman in her 20s. They both went there planning to get screwed, looks like it worked out. Not sure what they had to argue about. Funny story sure enough.

He's just mad cuz he was going to have to pay for what he had been getting for free., but he musta not "liked her body" too much, otherwise he would have been getting it enough at home to recognize what he was looking at.

SmokinM said:
Not sure why he was hiring hookers if his 40something wife's body passed for a woman in her 20s.quote]

It wasn't the sex he was paying for. He was paying them to leave. Conformation is important, but disposition trumps it.

Farm Fence Solutions":3d1tpeuv said:
SmokinM":3d1tpeuv said:
Not sure why he was hiring hookers if his 40something wife's body passed for a woman in her 20s.quote]

It wasn't the sex he was paying for. He was paying them to leave. Conformation is important, but disposition trumps it.
True, it's nothing to get it. The problem comes with them wanting to hang around. Hookers are paid to leave.

Husband comes home to find his wife packing her bags. He asks where she was going, and she replied "Las Vegas. Word is I can get 200 bucks for what I've been giving you for free." The husband starts packing his bags too, and the wife asks where he's going, to which he replies..."To Las Vegas to see how well you make it on $400 a year."