How would like to test drive tractors?

Help Support CattleToday:

researcher

Reaction score
We are looking for people who would like to be involved in test driving tractors and then evaluating them.

We are conducting 2 paid research groups in the following areas:

Houston Texas
Fredericks Maryland

If this sounds interesting to you, please give us a call at
1-800-945-5819.

MDC Reseach
http://www.mdcresearch.com

Naw, bring them on down to Florida so we can see if they can take the high salt humidity, the wet heat, blue clay mud, sugar sand, bugs stuck in the filters, and during some winters 20 degree temperatures with 90% humidity.

20 degrees? Bah, bring em up here and I'll happily test em out. 90F summers, -40F winters. Mud, snow, bogs, I'll happily give em a work out. Mind you, I'll probably need 20 years or so to really tell you how I feel about em.

Rod

Rod, it's a different cold. Met a feller over the weekend from north of the Mason Dickson line. He said "I can't believe how cold 45 feels down here". :lol:

I spent a year in Alaska one week. I kept thinking. "I thought it was supposed to cold up here. :shock:

Yeah, you guys get that stinkin' humidity that makes everything feel 10 times colder than it should. But I still think those tractors should be headed up to my place. :D

Rod

DiamondSCattleCo":2csk2lx8 said:
Yeah, you guys get that stinkin' humidity that makes everything feel 10 times colder than it should. But I still think those tractors should be headed up to my place. :D

Rod

I suspect I can give them a good test also. I never met a tractor I couldn't get stuck. :lol:

flaboy?":3qw8wry4 said:
Rod, it's a different cold. Met a feller over the weekend from north of the Mason Dickson line. He said "I can't believe how cold 45 feels down here". :lol:

I spent a year in Alaska one week. I kept thinking. "I thought it was supposed to cold up here. :shock:
Flaboy, you sure you're not from NY,NJ,Conn, or somewheres else up north?

It's the Mason-Dixon Line. You know as in DIXIE :lol:

flaboy?":3s7jul8q said:
Naw, bring them on down to Florida so we can see if they can take the high salt humidity, the wet heat, blue clay mud, sugar sand, bugs stuck in the filters, and during some winters 20 degree temperatures with 90% humidity.

Have you ever seen a tractor that has sat in Houson? Salt and humidity ain't $#&% compared to the chemicals in the air in Houston,,, and they breath that stuff.

flaboy?":g7jq5ldp said:

I think the heat is finally getting to you, or you done slipped off your rocker! :lol:

cfpinz

Crowderfarms":1tuv7nyn said:
flaboy?":1tuv7nyn said:

Flaboy, you sure you're not from NY,NJ,Conn, or somewheres else up north?

It's the Mason-Dixon Line. You know as in DIXIE :lol:

Sorry Crowder, my mind and my fingers don't always stay in touch. I think it's a southern thang. You should see some of the stuff I type and then when I look at it I laugh at myself. :shock:

cfpinz":1lqkfy64 said:
flaboy?":1lqkfy64 said:

I think the heat is finally getting to you, or you done slipped off your rocker! :lol:

cfpinz

No that is about right cfpinz. Was there only a week but seemed like a year. :lol:

Latest posts