How to ship a piece of machinery 1000 miles

Help Support CattleToday:

jimboz

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good cheap way to get a pickup truck or small trailer size load shipped without having to go to the site? I'm looking at buying a aerator that's 1000 miles away and don't want to go out there myself.

Where from and where to?
Depending where you are, if it's a permit load or not, and where it's going, a friend of mine in Frankfort ky hauls cars , trucks and all kinds of other things as far away as Chicago, NYC, and farther west. He's hauled 3 different vehicles for me. It's helpful if he can get a back load.
I can give you his Ph # via pm if you want to speak with him.

greybeard":2hyawx9n said:
Where from and where to?
Depending where you are, if it's a permit load or not, and where it's going, a friend of mine in Frankfort ky hauls cars , trucks and all kinds of other things as far away as Chicago, NYC, and farther west. He's hauled 3 different vehicles for me. It's helpful if he can get a back load.

Does he travel as far West as Kansas/Oklahoma/Nebraska?

Thanks.

cfpinz":pgt8m2zr said:
greybeard":pgt8m2zr said:
Where from and where to?

Does he travel as far West as Kansas/Oklahoma/Nebraska?

Thanks.
He77, you travel that far yourself!

dun":3pnmjyru said:

I enjoy the trips, but there's been a few things I've passed on because it just wasn't economical or the timing didn't suit me.

You should just deliver stuff for me, seeing as how much free time you have and all...

cfpinz":35tvda7m said:
dun":35tvda7m said:

I enjoy the trips, but there's been a few things I've passed on because it just wasn't economical or the timing didn't suit me.

You should just deliver stuff for me, seeing as how much free time you have and all...
You couldn;t afford my rates

dun":tolvredg said:
cfpinz":tolvredg said:
dun":tolvredg said:

If he was worth half of what he thinks he's worth hed be a bargain .

snoopdog":oq5py8wp said:
dun":oq5py8wp said:
cfpinz":oq5py8wp said:

If he was worth half of what he thinks he's worth hed be a bargain .

He'd still charge me double...

Latest posts