How to know you are too fat

Help Support CattleToday:

I knew a guy who was so fat he could a hide a small child in the crack of his @$$!

I once knew this girl, she was so fat! she was so fat that she had more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

shorthorn cowgirl":18pamnf5 said:
Beefy":18pamnf5 said:
I once knew this girl, she was so fat! she was so fat that she had more Chins than a Hong Kong phone book.

Sometimes people are so fat it is grose to look at! EEEWWW :roll:

Some of the jokes were funny, I admit. When I start to get too cruel, though, I remember what my father in law used to tell me: That person is someone's daughter or son, would you like people talking about your daughter or son that way?

Not to put a damper on the jokes, sorry.

Enough fat jokes... but a knew a guy who was so ugly, when he was born the doctor slapped his mom.

Alan":3b1lzhlt said:
Enough fat jokes... but a knew a guy who was so ugly, when he was born the doctor slapped his mom.

is that the same kid who was so ugly they had to tie pork chops around his neck so the dog would play with him?

Beefy":1vpf47db said:
Alan":1vpf47db said:

is that the same kid who was so ugly they had to tie pork chops around his neck so the dog would play with him?

Yup, he had to sneek up to a glass to get a drink of water!

Alan":6x4jktac said:
Beefy":6x4jktac said:
Alan":6x4jktac said:

Yup, he had to sneek up to a glass to get a drink of water!

remember that time that woman walked up to his mom and said "Aww! what a cute little monkey!"

Latest posts